Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Motorcycles / Scooters
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2008, 01:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

honda cb125 - '74 Honda CB 125 S1
90 day: 79.71 mpg (US)

green wedge - '81 Commuter Vehicles Inc. Commuti-Car

Blue VX - '93 Honda Civic VX
FS: Puch Moped, 80-100mpg WI or MN

I'm not really in to the idea of shipping this, but if any of you are around Wisconsin or Minnesota and are looking for a moped, I have one that I'm selling!

I've gone over everything on it, the gas tank is clean and rust free inside, the carburetor has been cleaned and adjusted, the cylinder head has been de-carbonized, gear box has been flushed and synthetic fluid added, this moped originally came from a state that restricted it's speed to 25mph so the exhaust have been de-restricted for greater speed (30+mph with a 240lb rider), front forks have been serviced, brakes have been inspected, everything works! I went out the other day when the weather was still bitterly cold, kicked it over and it fired right up and ran smooth!
It's gear box is a two speed automatic, not a belt drive, or torque converter, engine is a 50cc two stroke with oil injection, it should get no less then 80mpg, if you live in a flatter area then I do (I'm at the top of a big hill) or weigh less then I do your mileage is of course going to be better.
I also have the title in hand, asking $800, selling so I can buy another electric car.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread