EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   Aerodynamics (https://ecomodder.com/forum/aerodynamics.html)
-   -   crexcrex more than a modder (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/crexcrex-more-than-modder-4558.html)

happyface 08-15-2008 04:57 AM

crexcrex more than a modder

I am absolutely amazed thatthe expertise of crex has not been tapped, background aerodynamics,plastics constuction and design,autobodyman and by far more advanced than anyone on ecomodders. His son is an animator and designs automotive body not out of the usual metals but with plastics with a memory...............ecomodding?he has been doing that for ten years!
Hypermiling? try another ten years.....................

Whatever you have seen on ecomodding certainly is not recent and that includes rear view mirrors.he was using monitors and cameras about 8 years ago.................

Do you know who designed the first truck canopy all from plastic and completely collapsable non other than crex....................

He is well known for auto modifications for economy.................from what i know the mileage that he gets with the crx that he has exceeds any vehicle on ecomodders...............one thing i do know is that he is well ahead of hybrids................he does know that by sharing information on the site others will profit which explains why he says very little........as he told me why should he give his ideas away for free............he is a giver and i guess that there was one too many users............

When you talk to crex he is a pro when it comes to cars jeeps and trucks, funny thing people used to laugh at him for his ideas..............now they would pay for what he knows..............does he care about money?

Like he said after all these years people finally got the message...........the end of oil started in the seventies............. and as far as he is concerned this planet is history in another five years................

almightybmw 08-15-2008 08:02 AM

wat

aerohead 08-18-2008 06:49 PM

Now that you've extolled all the virtues of crexcrex,how about hooking him up with us as a mentor.Sounds like we have much we could learn,should he occasionally find the time to network here at ecomodder.So many of us find our cups"full" and without time to ferret out all the visionaries that may be operating beyond the spotlight of the media.What a shame,in today's world,to operate in a vacuum.I can't speak for ecomodder.com,however I would very much look forward to exchanges with crexcrex.Please thank him in advance for any time he might find to share with us.

tjts1 08-18-2008 09:14 PM

omglolwtfbbq?

dcb 08-19-2008 07:11 PM

I will have to go with TJ, BMW, and BBQ on this one :)

Will 08-19-2008 10:33 PM

Sweeet!!!!!!!!! I........ love......... BBQ........ oh, wait.

dentprone 08-22-2008 11:05 PM

crex dug the Grand Canyon with his toe....this reads like a list of those Chuck Norris jokes.

crexcrex 08-24-2008 07:46 PM

Happyface?

Happened upon this thread and thank happyface re her remarks, why should i share any information when the entire car industry has it's eyes and ears on ecomodders.

Other than that there are few that appreciate truth and for those who make ignorant remarks you are at the kindergarten stage and will glean very little information from me. The next time you buy a car it may well incorporate some of my designs which you will have to pay for, ass, gas or grass no one rides for free............

dentprone 08-24-2008 09:27 PM

Do your designs incorporate provisions for the transport of ass, gas, and grass simultaneously? Because now, I get somewhere and my friends say,"where's your grass?" and I have to begrudgingly tell them that I had to leave it at home. You see, I use gas to transport my ass and there is no room left for the grass.

Johnny Mullet 08-24-2008 10:04 PM

Lol :)