EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   DIY / How-to (https://ecomodder.com/forum/diy-how.html)
-   -   DIY Water for Gas kit (spam) (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/diy-water-gas-kit-spam-13601.html)

Suzanne 06-18-2010 11:33 AM

DIY Water for Gas kit (spam)

The ‘Do-It-Yourself’ Water for Gas Kit produces a HHO gas or Brown’s Gas by the process of electrolysis of the water, which then combines with the gasoline and boosts up the performance of the vehicle.

davidgrey50 06-18-2010 01:33 PM

See the Wikipedia entry for 'Brown's gas' - section 3.5 "Junk science and fraud".

The eternal contest: the immutable laws of physics vs. a sucker born every minute.

Suzanne, you trying to sell this wonder widget by any chance?

bestclimb 06-18-2010 11:42 PM

Is it conclsitered bad form for me to lead "suzanne" on and say I want a "magic" gas gizmo just for the insueing carnage?

Piwoslaw 06-19-2010 01:57 AM

Send her a PM. I'm sure she'll be thrilled.

Frank Lee 06-19-2010 02:09 AM

"She" tried to spam the living **** outta GS already...

they're all gone now. "She" probably didn't like my PM either...

Piwoslaw 06-19-2010 02:48 AM

Is it reported?
Ban her and kill this thread. Next, please.

zoltanbod 06-19-2010 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzanne (Post 179600)
The ‘Do-It-Yourself’ Water for Gas Kit produces a HHO gas or Brown’s Gas by the process of electrolysis of the water, which then combines with the gasoline and boosts up the performance of the vehicle.

There is a one million dollar prize awaiting for the first supplimental hydrogen gas system that improves fuel efficiency by 30% .The vehicle must be tested by a university for 6 months to varify the claims.Then the engine is inspected for any internal damage.If everything checks out you receive the one million! Guess how many HHO claiments have registered for the prize---ZERO!

MetroMPG 06-19-2010 11:48 AM

zoltanbod: can you provide more details about that prize?

I was going to kill this thread, but I'd like to know more. Sounds similar to a prize I learned about recently that's directed at "clairvoyants".

gone-ot 06-19-2010 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetroMPG (Post 179725)
Sounds similar to a prize I learned about recently that's directed at "clairvoyants".

...uh, aren't you required to register for that prize telepathically?

...no paper or electronic submissions allowed (wink,wink)!

zoltanbod 06-19-2010 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetroMPG (Post 179725)
zoltanbod: can you provide more details about that prize?

I was going to kill this thread, but I'd like to know more. Sounds similar to a prize I learned about recently that's directed at "clairvoyants".

Here are some details I discovered during my HHO research near the end of 2008.According to PESWiki,in July 2008 Bruce Simpson of Australia threw down the gauntlet to "hydroxy booster" gurus.He does not believe the claims of anything above 25% improvement in mileage via an onboard electrolyzer that ducts the HHO mixture into the vehicles air intake to effect a more efficient burn of fuel. If someone can prove such a system, he'll pay them 1 million dollars. As of Oct 2008 there were 5 pre-registrants for Simpson's prize,but nobody had paid the $5000.00 registration fee.You need to prove 25% or greater improvement in fuel economy for a 6 month period without causing any engine damage. Official Website The one million dollar HHO challenge Wikipedia, also back around that time mentioned a Hydrogen Prize to encourage research into Hydrogen as an alternate fuel. It was in congress at the time for funding approval.I have not followed up on it to this day.