EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   EcoModding Central (https://ecomodder.com/forum/ecomodding-central.html)
-   -   eeFuel additive (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/eefuel-additive-4625.html)

SickMPGs 08-19-2008 01:19 AM

eeFuel additive

Is there a snake oil sticky somewhere?
Anybody hear of eeFuel additive? It’s a pint bottle that has a 1 oz. chamber on top that treats about 20 gallons. Water based so I would be a little afraid to put it in my diesel car.

SVOboy 08-19-2008 01:45 AM

We should have a sticky, but mehbe it's easier to just say they're all BS than pour too much though into it, :D

rcbondsr 08-19-2008 02:58 AM

some work

Ethos is used in fleet vehicles - Allied Waste ( public Company ) credits it with saving 1.6 Million in fuel costs last year .

I found one that increased my mileage 33 % on a 460 ford and an 85 subaru.

testing is the only answer

rcb
:)

Noel 08-19-2008 11:05 AM

rcbondsr must be in on the pyramid.

aerohead 08-19-2008 11:42 AM

Ethos

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcbondsr (Post 54413)
Ethos is used in fleet vehicles - Allied Waste ( public Company ) credits it with saving 1.6 Million in fuel costs last year .

rcb

I presume Allied Waste conducted back-to-back,in- laboratory tests,with the same,fully-loaded trash truck performing a structured urban cycle EPA-approved test cycle,on a chassis- dynomometer,with closely monitored atmospheric conditions,and all data reduced to standard temperature and barometric pressure.I presume also,that their results were verified by at least two other independent testing labs.

SickMPGs 08-19-2008 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerohead (Post 54466)
I presume Allied Waste conducted back-to-back,in- laboratory tests,with the same,fully-loaded trash truck performing a structured urban cycle EPA-approved test cycle,on a chassis- dynomometer,with closely monitored atmospheric conditions,and all data reduced to standard temperature and barometric pressure.I presume also,that their results were verified by at least two other independent testing labs.

Areohead,
so in other words they would have had to spend mucho denero to save the dimes they already write off. That would make a lot of shareholders unhappy.:eek:

CobraBall 08-19-2008 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcbondsr (Post 54413)

rcb

Sounds like Ethos 50% male bovine feces ;) and 50% al-gore-ism.

SickMPGs 08-20-2008 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noel (Post 54459)
rcbondsr must be in on the pyramid.

I hate knocking anyone that has something to add but I think you my be right, he is in it for the money. You can tell because there is no way 33% gain could happen to those completely different types of cars, right.

gone-ot 08-14-2010 07:21 PM

...where's the "pile of stinking Bovine Excretment" sticky when you really need it?

Weather Spotter 08-14-2010 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old tele man (Post 188906)
...where's the "pile of stinking bovine excretment" sticky when you really need it?

dito!