EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   For Sale (https://ecomodder.com/forum/sale.html)
-   -   Full d15z1 Swap out of 95 Civic VX - new price (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/full-d15z1-swap-out-95-civic-vx-new-13085.html)

egbobby 04-29-2010 12:30 AM

Full d15z1 Swap out of 95 Civic VX - new price
 
Contact Info: call/text
Name: Bobby
Phone Number: 336-410-3503
Location: Trinity, NC
Price: $400 +shipping/paypal fees or you can come pick it up! Or if you feel more comfortable I could post it up on ebay for an extra fee, want to get this thing gone to buy more parts for my h22 swap

The odometer on the car is reading 258k, the engine runs perfectly fine and the only noise is valve chatter which is very common. I am sure this car has not been dogged because I got it from a older woman and this car is as virgin as they come even to the stock tape player lol.

The transmission was less than 2 months old when the previous owner thought the head gasket was bad and let the car sit for a while but it was not the head gasket it was the radiator.

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/r...x/100_0106.jpg

TomO 04-29-2010 01:12 PM

What will be included in that price? The full longblock, the trans, the EGR control box and wiring, the ECU, the L1H1 and wiring for the L1H1, and axles?

egbobby 04-29-2010 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomO (Post 172431)
What will be included in that price? The full longblock, the trans, the EGR control box and wiring, the ECU, the L1H1 and wiring for the L1H1, and axles?

it will be the full swap, axels, ecu longblock, transmission, motor mounts, everything that requires the car to run minus the engine harness, I have to use it for the swap I am putting back in the car, and I am not exactly sure what a l1h1 is, what exactly is that?

egbobby 04-29-2010 07:20 PM

,

egbobby 04-29-2010 07:21 PM

im trying to get pics up but it wont let me post them for some reason

egbobby 04-29-2010 07:22 PM

trying to get 5 posts to post this pic

TomO 04-30-2010 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by egbobby (Post 172436)
it will be the full swap, axels, ecu longblock, transmission, motor mounts, everything that requires the car to run minus the engine harness, I have to use it for the swap I am putting back in the car, and I am not exactly sure what a l1h1 is, what exactly is that?

Thanks for clarifying. the L1H1 is the wideband O2 sensor that the D15Z1 uses.

egbobby 04-30-2010 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomO (Post 172523)
Thanks for clarifying. the L1H1 is the wideband O2 sensor that the D15Z1 uses.

Yea it comes with o2 sensor as well

02ws6 06-10-2010 10:03 PM

I drove 300mi one way to get this thing... Loaded it up in the CRX (took the passenger seat out) and averaged 36.5mpg on the way home. lol...

Will be posting more on this later.. I plan to do something a bit different..


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
All content copyright EcoModder.com