Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2012, 08:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
5 Gears of Fury

Spunky - '90 Honda Civic CX
90 day: 35.56 mpg (US)
2000 Insight FS in Vancouver BC

A friend called me this morning and said they saw an Insight for sale. I went out and had a look. It had a few signs in it, and the one with the price had fallen on the floor and couldn't read it. My friend says they think it was $5900. I found the car on craigslist from a few weeks ago and the price was $6700. So maybe he lowered the price, but I didn't see it for myself.

1 owner, 228k KMs (141k miles), 5 speed like all Canadian 1st gens. Apparently a new traction battery in 2006 and a new transmission (just going by what the signs and ad said). Factory Honda CD player? I didn't know that was an option, now I want one! Again this isn't my car, but having seen it I would say it looks clean to me. The seats could use a shampoo, and it could use new headlight lenses, but other than that it is straight, nice paint, nice interior. I must admit I am tempted, I could sell off my twins and have one nice one instead of two "projects".

Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread