Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Introductions
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2009, 07:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Hello EcoModders!

Hello Everyone,

Thank God I found this forum - I was googling around for info on propane injection and stumbled upon what appears to be a forum with people very knowledgable in this area! Hopefully you will be able to help me out with a project car I'm working on.

I'm very well versed in the fuel injected gasoline world, but I don't know much about propane injection yet. I have a wild and crazy custom car build I'm working on right now, and I need your help with my lack of propane injection knowledge. I'll post those questions in another thread

I'm into DSM's and American muscle cars. I've owned a few AWD turbo DSMs. I currently have a 1995 Talon that's acting as my beater car - I don't know of any cheaper way to get 300 all-wheel horsepower! Fun cars to get a cheap thrill out of. I like to buy problem cars on the cheap and fix em up, drive them till something goes horribly wrong, dispose and repeat. I paid $1500 for my 95 awd turbo talon with 150k on it.

The car I'm currently working on is a 1989 Pontaic Trans Am GTA. This is my baby. After I'm done this car I will probably never sell it...way too much time and money has gone into it. I'm planning a new monster engine build consisting of a turbocharged LS3 running on propane, which is where I need some help!

That's all I got for now

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread