EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://ecomodder.com/forum/introductions.html)
-   -   hello everyone (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/hello-everyone-11514.html)

longhairbadass 12-20-2009 02:20 PM

hello everyone

I'm kyle. Newby on the scene. Just checking out the site. Learning the navigation. I'm into fuel conservation and HHo technology. I've built a few vehicles with astounding results. I'm heavily educated in physics and engineering, and have 20 years working in my field of hazmat logistics. And soon I'm hoping to build my dream vehicle with amazing results parallel to the mach benz with help from engineers, and technicians. I intend to use all the technology that is offered to me honestly, and truthfully that is available. I was urged to join this site by a freind.

longhairbadass 12-20-2009 02:36 PM

Thanks.

Bicycle Bob 12-20-2009 05:58 PM

Welcome. I'm sure there would be much interest in your amazing vehicles if you have them written up for posting. Personally, I'd like to build something that makes the VW Ein Litre look big and heavy. What are your plans?

cfg83 12-20-2009 06:22 PM

longhairbadass -

Welcome to EM! What kind of vehicles do you have?

CarloSW2

longhairbadass 12-20-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bicycle Bob (Post 149041)
Welcome. I'm sure there would be much interest in your amazing vehicles if you have them written up for posting. Personally, I'd like to build something that makes the VW Ein Litre look big and heavy. What are your plans?

....well I'd like to get a 2010 jeep patriot for my platform. And then add my forced induction hydrogen/ oxygen HHo cell with a dehumidifier on the cell making it self perpetuating taking humidity out of the air and refilling the cell. I plan on running an 8% system or until I find the 4 cylinder engines sweet spot. The cpu unit will be chipped so the brain understands that the vehicle is running on catcracked water. The vehicle is 2900 pounds. One of the lightest made. And being a front wheel drive 4 cylinder comes off the showfloor at 37 mpg. The only other vehicle that comes close to my specific needs is the 2010 colorado with the plain jane 2 wd package and iron duke GM 4 cylinder. Both would be a great project. But daimler would be more accomodating to help me with my needs on the jeep. I want a real mizer with consistant high mileage and low maintenence.

cfg83 12-20-2009 10:03 PM

longhairbadass -

Quote:

Originally Posted by longhairbadass (Post 149060)
....well I'd like to get a 2010 jeep patriot for my platform. And then add my forced induction hydrogen/ oxygen HHo cell with a dehumidifier on the cell making it self perpetuating taking humidity out of the air and refilling the cell. I plan on running an 8% system or until I find the 4 cylinder engines sweet spot. The cpu unit will be chipped so the brain understands that the vehicle is running on catcracked water. The vehicle is 2900 pounds. One of the lightest made. And being a front wheel drive 4 cylinder comes off the showfloor at 37 mpg. The only other vehicle that comes close to my specific needs is the 2010 colorado with the plain jane 2 wd package and iron duke GM 4 cylinder. Both would be a great project. But daimler would be more accomodating to help me with my needs on the jeep. I want a real mizer with consistant high mileage and low maintenence.

I went to jeep.com and couldn't find an MPG better than 28 highway (best-in-class MPG). The curb weight was closer, but still 3100+ lbs.

CarloSW2

longhairbadass 12-20-2009 10:04 PM

Right now I have an 86 dodge ram- 318, auto, 2 wheel drive. I got it for free from an 85 year old gentleman with 100,000 on it. The 5600 pound truck got 7 mpg. I put my own hydrogen fuel assist cell on it, along with other tech mods. The forced induction system has it running 31 mpg consistently. I've had the hydrogen fuel cell on it 2 years and have driven it 36,000 miles.

longhairbadass 12-20-2009 10:12 PM

I'd like a 2010 jeep patriot as my platform to modify. I'd like to add a hydrogen fuel cell assist with self perpetuating dehumidifier that takes moisture out of the air and refills the cell. Fully chipped cpu to let the 4 cylinder know its running on catcracked water. At 2900 pounds the vehicle is one of the lightest out there. And it comes off the showfloor at 37 mpg to start. I'm shooting for triple digits.

longhairbadass 12-20-2009 10:40 PM

I'd like a 2010 jeep patriot as a platform.

longhairbadass 01-06-2010 02:16 PM

I was having problems posting. I also have a 2002 buell blast motorcycle. One cylinder, 498 cc's, 368 pounds. After the dealership tipped it over during its 500 miles service, I replaced all the new parts including airbox. Then I got to tinkering, and took the 44 mm harley carburetor off and went through it. I bored it out and polished the venturis, and put a bigger fuel line and inline fuel filter in. I ended up going from 75 mpg to around 90. Depends on wind conditions, and driving ambitions. I have got over 100 with this motorcycle. It is half faired with factory windshield, and handlebar wind deflectors.