EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   For Sale (https://ecomodder.com/forum/sale.html)
-   -   IGBT driver boards (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/igbt-driver-boards-15967.html)

mrbigh 01-31-2011 12:40 PM

IGBT driver boards

1 Attachment(s)
Finally I have the parts that do go along the IGBT driver board for the Paul & Sabrina revolt controller board. Based on Powerex electrical design and Paul's PCB art layout.
I will be supplying the bare PCB @ u$s9.50 and the PC board with almost all parts, excluding the VLA500-01 and the 2 gate power resistors for u$s 33.25.
Gate resistors (R3 and R7) depend on the preferred IGBT to be use, values will be in the range of 1.5 to 12 Ohms, 2 Watts dissipation.
Parts will be supplied populated on the board but unsolder to minimize parts bagging, labeling and placement mistake.
The parts kit:
6 Zenner diodes
2 Ultra fast recovery diodes
5 resistors
2 Optoisolators
5 electrolytic cap.
2 right angle connector headers
1 straight connector header
3 header connector sockets
12 gold crimp/solder pins

All parts distribution will be handled by USPS flat rate mailers in continental USA.
International orders are welcome, inquire whiting.
Payment will be through PAYPAL.

billhac 02-02-2011 12:35 AM

I would like to have 5 of the driver boards /with components if you have 5 for sale

mrbigh 02-02-2011 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billhac (Post 218226)
I would like to have 5 of the driver boards /with components if you have 5 for sale

Hi Billhac
yes, I have 5 PC Board Kits for sale, 5x$33.25=$166.25 plus $12 s/h.
If you are for the VLAs, let me know, I'm collecting orders and $$ in advance for the initial Group buy.
For this 5 PC boards you will need 10 VLAs and I could bundle all the parts together for the same S/H.
Horacio

billhac 02-02-2011 01:25 AM

I will be ready to order the 5 next week but could do 2 now, with vlas if you need to place the order for the group.

mrbigh 02-08-2011 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouMan (Post 219149)
hi mrbigh, I want 2 of the board kits, but can't find any paypal link yet to send any money to?
I'll have to wait till next week to send the money for the 4 vla's
you could hold the order till we get it all together and I can send money as I get it, but where do I send it?

I will hold on to your kits, no problem.
I will try to collect the funds first to place the VLAs order, so far we have a few commited.
Payments will be to my paypal account, I will provide the info at time of ordering by PM.

Nevyn 02-08-2011 11:45 AM

So exciting! I can't wait to send you my money! :confused: I think I'm a little too excited. ;)

billhac 02-08-2011 01:36 PM

amen to that, Im definitly in for at least 2 of the VLAs, if not more.just send the PM when your ready mrbigh

thanks

alfie 02-12-2011 08:49 PM

[QUOTE=mrbigh;217969]
International orders are welcome, inquire whiting.

Hi, mrBigh
Here it comes, the first international (overseas) order for your IGBT boards,
I need 3 kits at least. Please include VLA's in the price, also can you
offer me suitable IGBT modules. I'm gonna pay for overseas shipping,
so it would be better for me to get everything from single source.
I live in Europe/Bulgaria. City: Plovdiv, ZIP: 4000
Please give me shipping cost, and price for a single board with VLA included and if possible with IGBTs as well. I need 3 to 5 kits, depends on price and shipping cost/time.
Paypal is ok for me, and of course I'll pay you full amount in advance.

Regards

mrbigh 03-17-2011 11:16 AM

VLA500-01 order

1 Attachment(s)
I just received notice from DigiKey, the VLA500-01 parts supplier.
The order I placed has a new delivery date " May 13, 2011" .
Included is the notification email I received
Thank you for your understanding and all orders will be fulfill accordingly.
Horacio

Nevyn 03-18-2011 12:34 PM

Looks like Richardson was better in the first place! Now their times are about even! :(