EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://ecomodder.com/forum/lounge.html)
-   -   I'm about to become a millionaire (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/im-about-become-millionaire-10280.html)

pgfpro 09-21-2009 06:48 PM

I'm about to become a millionaire

I just received this email.LOL:D

Quote:

Avenue 12 Rue Reine Abla Poku,
12 Bp 7854 Abj 12,Abidjan,
Ivory Coast.
West Africa.

Hello

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country. Though we have not before, but I believe one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life. I am Vincent Mani; I'm from Sierra Leone in West Africa. I contact you for this noble transaction to seek you help and advice since I am too young to handle it alone.

The sum of Eight Million US Dollars was deposited by my father in a Bank in Abidjan capital city of Ivory Coast which he wanted to used for his political ambition, before he was assassinated. Now I have decided to invest this money in your country due to frequent political instability and also for security reasons and the worst part of it is that my uncles are trying to kill me over this money because I refused to hand over the documents covering this money to them. They has sold all my father's landed properties which rightful belong to me and has been on my nerves to hand over the banking document of my father in my possessions which I refused. So because of this I ran away from my country to Abidjan Ivory coast, hiding in a hotel pending when this money will be transferred.

I seek your assistance in the following ways:

(1.) To provide a bank account where this money can be transferred into.
(2.) To make arrangements for me to come to your country after the successful transfer of this money into your account, and further my education.
(3.) To help invest this money in a profitable business since I am not old enough to handle such matters
(4). I want you to promise me that you are not going to betray me after the money gets into your account since that is what I have left.

I will be pleased to offer you reasonable percentage of the total fund while the balance will be invested with your help. NOTE: I have all the necessary documents backing me up as the next of kin, If you are willing to assist me , please do not hesitate to contact me for further details and also hope you will handle this transaction with almost confidentiality and transparency it deserves.

Yours Sincerely
Vincent Mani

bgd73 09-21-2009 07:21 PM

that is definately real. Sell the family and make meeting arrangements.

Coincidentally, my fake powerball TCL lottery script is over 10billion in fake dollars won. An experiment I started in 2004.

that email. get after it, chances only come once. :D

Johnny Mullet 09-21-2009 11:57 PM

I get 6-10 of them a day.

Piwoslaw 09-22-2009 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Mullet (Post 129021)

So you already are a millionaire?

Piwoslaw 09-22-2009 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Mullet (Post 129021)

So you already are a millionaire?

jamesqf 09-22-2009 11:34 AM

Ah, I see the Nigerian scam has moved to the Ivory Coast :-)

wagonman76 09-22-2009 12:52 PM

I used to go out with someone who actually believed one of those emails and had plans to collect. Didn't understand why because she was pretty smart otherwise too. But I split up with her before I got to see how any of it panned out.

jamesqf 09-22-2009 06:29 PM

Just got a new one, from Indonesia and the money belongs to someone who died in the tsunami...

Johnny Mullet 09-22-2009 09:33 PM

If I work another 20-25 years then I can say I made a million dollars.

Piwoslaw 09-24-2009 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesqf (Post 129098)
Ah, I see the Nigerian scam has moved to the Ivory Coast :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesqf (Post 129159)
Just got a new one, from Indonesia and the money belongs to someone who died in the tsunami...

Looks like they are outsourcing.