Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2019, 12:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Is Technology the Future of Education?

With innovation progressing quickly in the present society, it wouldn’t have been long before schools started coordinating it into classrooms. To such an extent, that terms like ‘computerized proficiency’ and ‘advanced local’ have created as articulations of mechanical capacity and status.
Classroom instructing, cooperation and correspondence now quite often include some innovation. Also, even though it isn’t the most critical thing in the world to connecting with students, it is outlandish for more young ages to know a world without it.
So how precisely is innovation profiting students? We investigate how the web, assistive innovations, and colossal scale TV creations have turned into a piece of the cutting-edge classroom, and what it implies for the eventual fate of instruction.
Grasping innovation
Before the web moved toward becoming as open as it is presently, we looked for data physically through books and print-based materials. Nowadays, as per Associate Professor Joanne O’Mara from Deakin’s School of Education, ‘The utilization of iPads and the web gives youngsters access to extraordinary measures of data and deception.
‘Though in the past data was a shortage, books were gotten tied up with the school, chosen by the school library, precisely altered by distributing organizations, and restricted by school spending plans, now there is plenty of data.’
Innovative advances in instruction have likewise especially profited students with unique needs. Specific exercises or undertakings that were previously a battle for students to finish have now been made conceivable using assistive innovations.
With an end goal to up the level of understudy commitment, instructors are additionally now ready to draw on bunch training-based diversions, applications, and video accessible to help connect with and teach students. Enormous thoughts for developing personalities
Task pioneer Dr. Jordan Beth Vincent from DML clarifies that the smaller than usual arrangement was delivered utilizing a virtual generation pipeline which uses ‘movement catch, facial catch and virtual creation innovation that has been produced in the course of recent years as an approach to make the way toward making vivified and PC produces (CG) content quicker, less expensive and all the more imaginatively iterative.’
Bridling artistic innovation in a blend with extensive research implied that substance generation should be possible rapidly and inventively without bargaining the show’s quality – an essential thought when creating content for a crowd of people included youthful students.
Notwithstanding ABC Me and ABC iView, the show is accessible on ABC Education for educators to utilize specifically inside the classroom. There is likewise another 360-video encounter available to for all intents and purposes drench clients in the earth and see the bugs very close.
The generation procedure and inventiveness behind the advancement of this instructive scaled down arrangement is a demonstration of the level of development innovation in training has now come to in contrast with years past.
Where to from here?
What’s in store for the place of innovation in training relies upon what it is and how it is utilized. At last, using change isn’t the best way to instruct and draw in students, yet it is positively a significant piece of training in this day and age.
AcademicWritingPro is offering best academic writing services in USA. Place your order from academic writing service now.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 01-30-2019, 01:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,554 Times in 7,041 Posts
Please, tell us why you chose this subforum for your first post. TIA

Old 01-30-2019, 03:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
Master EcoWalker

Red Devil - '11 Honda Insight Elegance
Team Honda
90 day: 47.72 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,245 Times in 1,454 Posts
The future of education may well see careful selection of the participants for the educational goal, like getting that information out in channels that specialize in the subject being educated.
This selection process may well be fully automatic, and this topic may be an example of it. If so it demonstrates the process may need some finetuning.

in other words - dump that bot...

For confirmation go to people just like you.
For education go to people unlike yourself.
Old 01-30-2019, 06:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
Corporate imperialist

Sub - '84 Chevy Diesel Suburban C10
SUV
90 day: 19.5 mpg (US)

camaro - '85 Chevy Camaro Z28

Riot - '03 Kia Rio POS
Team Hyundai
90 day: 30.21 mpg (US)

Bug - '01 VW Beetle GLSturbo
90 day: 26.43 mpg (US)

Sub2500 - '86 GMC Suburban C2500
90 day: 11.95 mpg (US)

Snow flake - '11 Nissan Leaf SL
SUV
90 day: 141.63 mpg (US)
Thanked 3,522 Times in 2,796 Posts
I believe this might be failed attempt at spam.
The Following User Says Thank You to oil pan 4 For This Useful Post:
Xist (08-07-2019)
Old 01-30-2019, 07:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil pan 4 View Post
I believe this might be failed attempt at spam.
I think it may be cut-and-paste without attribution....YEP! here it is:

academicwritingpro.com/blog/is-technology-the-future-of-education/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angel And The Wolf For This Useful Post:
aerohead (01-30-2019), RedDevil (01-30-2019), Xist (08-07-2019)
Old 01-30-2019, 07:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma0120 View Post
What's Next?
Critical thinking is more important than memorized facts. Education needs to drop fact memorization, and focus on thinking exercises. I think it was Orwell who said "999 repetitions makes a fact." Teach thinking skills. We can look up facts on a computer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Angel And The Wolf For This Useful Post:
aerohead (01-30-2019)
Old 01-30-2019, 08:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tire Geek

First, I wonder why this was posted. Appears to be spam, but for what purpose?

Second, it is wrong to think that everyone learns in the same way. Some people need to read the material - that's why there are textbooks. Some need to hear it - that's why there are lectures. Some need to be hands-on - that's why there are labs.

For myself, I found that taking notes during a lecture, then rewriting those notes into a notebook was the only way I could remember what was said.

So I think the idea that we can have computer based learning is going to result in some folks being left behind. Not that some aren't left behind now - what with the emphasis on written tests. (My daughter is one of those that does poorly on written tests, but excels at verbal testing.)

Unfortunately, instead of experts in education running the show, the politicians are - and their ability to devise changes in the education system is limited to what will get them elected.

Visit my website: www.BarrysTireTech.com
New Content every month!
Old 01-30-2019, 09:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
Batman Junior

Blackfly - '98 Geo Metro
Team Metro
Last 3: 70.09 mpg (US)

MPGiata - '90 Mazda Miata
90 day: 52.71 mpg (US)

Even Fancier Metro - '14 Mitsubishi Mirage top spec
90 day: 70.75 mpg (US)

Appliance car - '14 Mitsubishi Mirage ES (base)
90 day: 60.16 mpg (US)
Thanked 6,957 Times in 3,602 Posts
Definitely a spammer.

I think it's funny when they start topics and get people responding... hilarously, last year, one of our top 25 most popular topics was started by a spammer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapriRacer View Post
First, I wonder why this was posted. Appears to be spam, but for what purpose?

They would have seeded the text with spam links to the site they were being paid to promote. But they probably didn't know the forum software prevents linking until a new member has 5 posts.
Ecodriving test: Manual vs. automatic transmission MPG showdown

EcoModder
has launched a forum for the efficient new Mitsubishi Mirage
www.MetroMPG.com - fuel efficiency info for Geo Metro owners
www.ForkenSwift.com - electric car conversion on a beer budget
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:
niky (08-30-2019), Xist (08-07-2019)
Old 01-30-2019, 12:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,554 Times in 7,041 Posts
Quote:
But they probably didn't know the forum software prevents linking until a new member has 5 posts.
And now we know why.

Old 01-30-2019, 03:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Eco-ventor

Princess - '92 Mazda MX-3 GS
House of Tudor
Team Mazda
90 day: 53.54 mpg (US)

Shirubāarō (*´ω`*) - '05 Toyota Prius Executive
Team Toyota
90 day: 54.88 mpg (US)

Blue Thunder - '20 Hyundai IONIQ Trend PHEV
Team Hyundai
Plug-in Hybrids
90 day: 587.16 mpg (US)
Send a message via MSN to jakobnev
I once ordered a paper from AcademicWritingPro. It was rejected by my institute, I was stripped of the word "Senior" from my job title and had to take a pay cut. It made my girlfriend leave me and caused food to rot in my refrigerator. It even gave my dog syphilis.

DO NOT BUY!

2016: 128.75L for 1875.00km => 6.87L/100km (34.3MPG US)
2017: 209.14L for 4244.00km => 4.93L/100km (47.7MPG US)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jakobnev For This Useful Post:
aerohead (08-30-2019), niky (08-30-2019), Xist (08-07-2019)
Reply  Post New Thread

Tags
academic writing service