Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2015, 09:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoRookie

Joan ('95 Buick Skylark) - '95 Buick Skylark Custom Sport
700 Mile Metro?!

Geo Metro | eBay

Not mine, just thought some might find it interesting. 747 miles but some funky rims. Swap those out for pizza pans!

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. -Einstein

Team Buick
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 09-23-2015, 09:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Winsight - '06 Honda Insight
Gen-1 Insights
90 day: 72.19 mpg (US)
Amazing low miles and price!

Those wheels are American Racing 24s. Fairly popular years ago, especially with auto-xers. Cheap and lightweight. I've seen many a set in junkyards and bought mine for only $60! A darn good value for a 14x6 5x100 wheel that was 13.5lbs.

My first foray into aerodynamics, speedholes! I really did regret it. I actually stapled window screen behind the holes to make them blend in more, at least at night. If I was the junkyarder then as I am now, I could have just grabbed a bumper cover for $20 to undo it.

At least she was quick. Went a best of 14.3 in the quarter mile at Thompson Raceway Park. 1200' above sea level and it looks uphill.
Old 09-23-2015, 11:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Industrial Designer

Spaceship - '00 Honda Insight
90 day: 52.94 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion210 View Post
Amazing low miles and price!
My first foray into aerodynamics, speedholes! I really did regret it. I actually stapled window screen behind the holes to make them blend in more, at least at night. If I was the junkyarder then as I am now, I could have just grabbed a bumper cover for $20 to undo it.

At least she was quick. Went a best of 14.3 in the quarter mile at Thompson Raceway Park. 1200' above sea level and it looks uphill.
Why are you writing this? The article is about a Geo Metro, and you're rambling on about your neon. If you want to talk about how fast your neon is, please start a new topic. I like neons, but this is a bizarre post that reeks of seeking approval from others.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Winsight - '06 Honda Insight
Gen-1 Insights
90 day: 72.19 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash68 View Post
Why are you writing this? The article is about a Geo Metro, and you're rambling on about your neon. If you want to talk about how fast your neon is, please start a new topic. I like neons, but this is a bizarre post that reeks of seeking approval from others.
Deal with it.
Old 09-24-2015, 06:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 2,024 Times in 1,304 Posts
$8600 and the reserve is not met. Saw a low mile Metro sell for $9k, on ebay, when I first started posting on this forum and gas was twice as much as today.

regards
mech

Reply  Post New Thread

Tags
ebay, ecomodder, metro, wow