EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://ecomodder.com/forum/lounge.html)
-   -   Like tubing? do you know new rules changes for New Braunfels?? (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/like-tubing-do-you-know-new-rules-changes-22434.html)

ponting912 07-01-2012 10:07 AM

Like tubing? do you know new rules changes for New Braunfels??

Hey, Here i want to share with people who love tubing and comal river is one of the best places in texas for tubing. The administration of the New Braunfels city has taken steps for the safety of people and the environmental enhancement.
first step is taken for the environmental improvement which is that you now can't use disposable cans within the city limit you need to transfer your drinks or whatever you have got to non-disposable containers first before entering new braunfels city limits. comal tubes store is one of the largest stores from where you can get these non-disposable containers as well as everything you need to have fun over comal river.
second rule is changed for the safety of the people the rule is that while tubing you are not permitted to use double tubes Which means the tubes which are above 5ft on diameter are not allowed on comal river for tubing. So be-aware of the changes as if you didn't follow these rules then you will have to pay fine it can be like $500.
If you want to get permitted tubes you can visit comal tubes which are providing cheap and best services of comal river tube rentals. Now they are also offering discounts i always use their services so i suggest you to use their services.

Whatever the rule changes are i wanna know if you like the new rules or not?? i personally think that this is a good move towards the development of the city.

slowmover 07-01-2012 11:05 AM

[1] tube for beer cooler per three men was a workable rule. And sinking the cans in the Comal worked fine . . at least until the end of the 1970's. Then, [1] keg per three with floating cups worked even better.

Aahh, to be nineteen again!

ponting912 07-01-2012 11:22 AM

I think you are right

I think you are right.. over weight on the tubes can be dangerous and can turn the fun into deadly play... so should take care about it...

euromodder 07-01-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ponting912 (Post 314679)
first step is taken for the environmental improvement which is that you now can't use disposable cans within the city limit you need to transfer your drinks or whatever you have got to non-disposable containers first before entering new braunfels city limits.

Eco-fascism ruling Texas cities ...
What has the world come to ?
Maybe this blue ball WILL really self destruct later this year !

As if you can't dump a non-disposable can in the environment, nor bring back a crushed lightweight disposable can to have it recycled.

steve84 08-01-2012 01:04 PM

comal river

it is very good my personally experience its really enjoy it.