EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   Events & Meet-ups (https://ecomodder.com/forum/events-meet-ups.html)
-   -   Monthly meetup in Spokane WA/Coeur d'Alene ID (1st Sat) (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/monthly-meetup-spokane-wa-coeur-dalene-id-1st-24606.html)

myrefugeisintheLord 01-12-2013 07:19 PM

Monthly meetup in Spokane WA/Coeur d'Alene ID (1st Sat)

Current meet details:
When: Saturday, October 5h, starting 3:00 pm. (Show up whenever you can)
Where: 2100 N Spokane St, Post Falls, ID. (North City Park)

Food: HHOTDI (Mike), is bringing the burgers.
He's also providing a scrumptious marinated stake, AND an Ecomodder sticker for the person that travels the furthest!
myrefugeisintheLord (Cherish), is bringing homemade pie. (Requests still being taken.)
(Others can, if they want to, help bring whatever else is needed, food wise. Let us know if you want to help.)

To start reading about the up-coming meet: Click here

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><< >><<>>

Original first post:
Alright fellow EcoModders, HHOTDI wants to start up a monthly meet in his area to "visit/compare notes and help each other with tools/equipment/parts and know how".
And he asked me to organize it. :D

What's been planned, is to start on March 2nd (Every first Sat of the month). And we'll meet, for the first meet-up, at Paul Bunyan's drive-in in Post Falls, Idaho at around 6:00 pm.

I know I'll be there! :thumbup: Anybody else?

larrybuck 01-13-2013 05:36 PM

Sounds great; only one tank away, but thus a little too far.
I hope you get some positive responses!

myrefugeisintheLord 01-13-2013 06:25 PM

Well, if things pick up pretty good by Summer, you might change your mind. ;)

I hope we get quite a few people to come! :)

HHOTDI 01-13-2013 06:52 PM

I'm IN... As the date gets closer I will post an Ad in the local Craig's List and possibly the local Nickel's Worth paper as well and see what gets stirred up and floats to the top...normally the dross lol! Mike :{)

trooper Tdiesel 01-15-2013 12:23 AM

hmm theres a good isuzu salvege yard over in ID at MP 38

haa rong free way its off I-84 not I-90 :(

hmm on the other hand.....
if im that far thats 1/3 the distance off getting to CO for the cooking oil i was offerd...
Fern Hill Rd to Fern Hill Rd - Google Maps

then hit Jalopy Jungle on the way home

myrefugeisintheLord 01-15-2013 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trooper Tdiesel (Post 351178)
hmm theres a good isuzu salvege yard over in ID at MP 38

haa rong free way its off I-84 not I-90 :(

hmm on the other hand.....
if im that far thats 1/3 the distance off getting to CO for the cooking oil i was offerd...
Fern Hill Rd to Fern Hill Rd - Google Maps

then hit Jalopy Jungle on the way home

You could. ;)

We have several pretty good salvage yards in the Spokane area you could hit. And a few have websites with their current vehicles/parts too.

myrefugeisintheLord 02-05-2013 12:02 PM

March will be here before we know it. And it's currently 25 days until our first meet!

Please do come by and share, or glean, info, stories, and ideas with us!! :D We'd love to have ya!!

BTW, I'm undecided if I should bring RAVadoodle, or my CRX? Any preference from the people coming?

(RAVadoodle has way more mods, but the CRX has potential and is just plain cool!)

HHOTDI 02-05-2013 02:11 PM

I think the CRX would be great to see. I will have my little Turbo Diesel Beetle there with it's new Clutch..! :{)

myrefugeisintheLord 02-23-2013 11:25 PM

A friendly reminder folks. :) One week away from our first Spokane/Coeur d'Alene area meet!

March 2nd (Every first Sat of the month). And we'll meet, for the first meet-up, at Paul Bunyan's drive-in in Post Falls, Idaho at around 6:00 pm.

Mike and I hope to meet a few EM people there! :D

MetroMPG 02-24-2013 07:27 PM

To anyone lurking this thread: just go!

It's always great to meet other modders. Put a face to the avatar, check out different mods, talk technique, maybe even go for a drive to compare notes. It gets the eco-juices flowing.