EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   OpenGauge / MPGuino FE computer (https://ecomodder.com/forum/opengauge-mpguino-fe-computer.html)
-   -   MPGuino Kit (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/mpguino-kit-19493.html)

KrZ 11-16-2011 02:44 PM

MPGuino Kit

Is a kit still available anywhere ?
spiffie isn't accepting orders anymore.

I'm broke and I'd rather assemble it myself.

thanks,

Alex

poorman 12-03-2011 01:21 PM

Bump

dcb 12-03-2011 04:08 PM

tell you what, I will see about making a video for putting the prebuilt one together and see what the price of a bag of parts with a programmed chip in it should be.

wanderling 12-08-2011 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcb (Post 272949)
tell you what, I will see about making a video for putting the prebuilt one together and see what the price of a bag of parts with a programmed chip in it should be.

I would be interested in this, more for the experience of putting it together than being able to donate less.

That being said, I donated $55 recently and chose not to get a refund when I got the message about significant delays in your production.

Ecky 02-12-2012 04:08 AM

Bump. I'm interested in said video, any progress?

dcb 02-12-2012 07:00 AM

I have some bits on order to make the kit more feasible, will hopefully have something shortly.

Nandokommando 03-03-2012 11:01 PM

If you really want some good experience you could build the whole thing smaller with a standalone arduino. More parts for you to solder in, but in the end it's cheaper and smaller. The arduino board is not needed for the entire MPGuino; however it is needed to program the ATMega 328 chip. If you wanted I'm sure someone could program the chip for you and ship it to you. I put together a parts list for this as I'm going to be building one myself and I can build it all for about $20. That's less than just the arduino board alone.

Email me and I can put together a complete parts list and schematic for you.

poorman 03-05-2012 08:40 AM

Can you build me one?

dwills898 03-05-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nandokommando (Post 290999)
If you really want some good experience you could build the whole thing smaller with a standalone arduino. More parts for you to solder in, but in the end it's cheaper and smaller. The arduino board is not needed for the entire MPGuino; however it is needed to program the ATMega 328 chip. If you wanted I'm sure someone could program the chip for you and ship it to you. I put together a parts list for this as I'm going to be building one myself and I can build it all for about $20. That's less than just the arduino board alone.

Email me and I can put together a complete parts list and schematic for you.

Hi, Could you send me this schematic and parts list? I cant email you because I dont have enough posts, could you email me?
Thanks

1carnut 03-05-2012 04:27 PM

I would be interested in buying or possibly building one as well. Happy to purchase one or build if the directions are complete and easy to follow.