EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://ecomodder.com/forum/introductions.html)
-   -   New to this group...love to hear what's happening. (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/new-group-love-hear-whats-happening-3918.html)

whitevette 07-18-2008 11:32 PM

New to this group...love to hear what's happening.

Hi, all!
I came across this "new" forum ( it seems I'm always late :rolleyes: ) so I joined up. Having come from other gas mileage forums...where I fear I made a "name for meself" amongst the many, many car nuts. I'm an independent thinker...but I'll be quiet ( unless goaded) for awhile. Opinionated, iconoclastic, a loner by nature...I'll ease into several discussions ;) and try not to make waves.
I own two sweetheart cars...an ' 02 Nissan Sentra, 5-speed - and my pride & joy, a ' 98 Vette. Thus, "whitevette" is my name.... Engineering is my game, and I'll discuss anything except politics :eek: and religion :confused:.

Will 07-19-2008 03:46 AM

Welcome. As far as what is going on I would start with a thread search on your Sentra. There may be something there like build threads. I have found them very valuable in the short time I have been on this site. You may want to add your cars to the "EM Garage". Others may be curious about your mods, if any.

SVOboy 07-19-2008 04:29 AM

Welcome to ecomodder!

greenwar 07-19-2008 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitevette (Post 45483)
Hi, all!
I came across this "new" forum ( it seems I'm always late :rolleyes: ) so I joined up. Having come from other gas mileage forums...where I fear I made a "name for meself" amongst the many, many car nuts. I'm an independent thinker...but I'll be quiet ( unless goaded) for awhile. Opinionated, iconoclastic, a loner by nature...I'll ease into several discussions ;) and try not to make waves.
I own two sweetheart cars...an ' 02 Nissan Sentra, 5-speed - and my pride & joy, a ' 98 Vette. Thus, "whitevette" is my name.... Engineering is my game, and I'll discuss anything except politics :eek: and religion :confused:.

Thats a nice intro. Welcome to the forums. Here you will meet many genuine thinkers.

whitevette 07-19-2008 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will (Post 45521)
Welcome. As far as what is going on I would start with a thread search on your Sentra. I have found them very valuable in the short time I have been on this site. Others may be curious about your mods, if any.

Hi, Will!
Not to sound too dumb... but how do I find a "thread search" ( are all forums different?) for -specifically - my "single greatest mod ever" on my Nissan Sentra? "Newbie" gets old after a while.... -whitevette

Will 07-20-2008 12:05 AM

I just went to the top of this page and typed Sentra in the search box. There were a few interresting things that came up. Aside from that I have noticed some re-occuring themes no matter the car ie: grille blocks, hyperinflation of tires, wheel skirts, passenger mirror deletes, air dams, smooth wheel covers, etc.

If there is not much out there on Sentras maybe you should try some of those and start a build thread of your own...

cfg83 07-20-2008 12:06 AM

whitevette -

Welcome to EM! Sounds like you've struck a good balance between practical and sporty!

CarloSW2