EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://ecomodder.com/forum/introductions.html)
-   -   Newbie in NE Ohio. (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/newbie-ne-ohio-23685.html)

fltrplntman 10-14-2012 06:35 PM

Newbie in NE Ohio.

Is there any Fiat owners on here?? I'm interested in some ideas with the new Fiat 500.

Gealii 10-14-2012 06:54 PM

Welcome
Warren, Ohio....you just happen to be the closest person i know of on ecomodder to me im about 10 min north of 82 and 193 intersection =).

As far as fiat owners we have 21 registered fiat cars EcoModder Fleet list - EcoModder.com there seems to be 3 500s including yours.

scivicblu83 10-15-2012 06:41 AM

welcome fltrplnman! good to have you.:thumbup:

UltArc 10-15-2012 06:02 PM

Welcome! I am in Cleveland, and check my sig for the Ohio eco challenge this week. You should come if you can!

I look forward to hearing from you in your Fiat! I have heard mixed reviews for it, mostly from over seas, but the whole chrysler thing concerns me to. I can't wait to hear a real world view.

fltrplntman 10-15-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltArc (Post 334302)
Welcome! I am in Cleveland, and check my sig for the Ohio eco challenge this week. You should come if you can!

I look forward to hearing from you in your Fiat! I have heard mixed reviews for it, mostly from over seas, but the whole chrysler thing concerns me to. I can't wait to hear a real world view.

I want to come to the challenge, but some friends are throwing a Going Away party for my son. He is being sent to China for work for a t least 4 months. I almost talked him into doing the challenge too, but the party starts at noon.

But I have an idea for another one if you are interested.
Ah yes.. My Fiat.
Mercedes taught Chrysler a few things for quality. Seems like some of it stuck.
We love our 500. It came with a 4 year warranty, and its an Italian car built in Mexico.. What could go wrong??

fltrplntman 10-15-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scivicblu83 (Post 334147)
welcome fltrplnman! good to have you.:thumbup:

Thank you.. I hope i can leave as much as I can take from the lessons on this forum.

UltArc 10-16-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fltrplntman (Post 334339)
I want to come to the challenge, but some friends are throwing a Going Away party for my son. He is being sent to China for work for a t least 4 months. I almost talked him into doing the challenge too, but the party starts at noon.

But I have an idea for another one if you are interested.
Ah yes.. My Fiat.
Mercedes taught Chrysler a few things for quality. Seems like some of it stuck.
We love our 500. It came with a 4 year warranty, and its an Italian car built in Mexico.. What could go wrong??

Lol, well I hope nothing too bad. My priority would be the same. I know I woud be interested, most likely others.