Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Aerodynamics
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2008, 08:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Hybrid Grille Block/ HGB

Do you like the name? I am at odds

The Hybrid Grille Block with the big holes will allow plenty of air flow with the plugs removed. If you look there are two types of big plugs, only one of the plug samples works properly due to part thickness this is what is so time consuming in developing a decent product. The flat looking plugs are the ones that I will be using. In some of the photos you will notice smaller plugs the second prototype will incorporate around 12 to 16 holes and use smaller plugs due to the fact that I want to incorporate some unique features into the product. I will offer both styles. The product will attach using double sided stick tape unless the product is ordered otherwise. I will also offer the product with no holes at a lower cost.

Any feed back would be awesome.
Thanks for every ones help and hopefully once I can get some funding from this first product I will be working on some wheel skirts and such.

They will hopefully be on the market at the end of the month.

Thanks Franklin

http://www.HybridEffects.com

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread