EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   The Unicorn Corral (https://ecomodder.com/forum/unicorn-corral.html)
-   -   Plasmoids (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/plasmoids-41110.html)

freebeard 09-26-2023 11:45 PM

Plasmoids

I'm not sure what to think. I really respect Randall Calson on Sacred Geometry and prehistorical history, but this is outside his ken:
Randall Carlson Finally Reveals Proof of Ancient Lightning Bolt Technology
Quote:

OUTLINE
0:00 - Story behind the JRE episode that was silenced
19:52 - Plasmoid technology could have been used by ancient cultures - Connection to sacred geometry
28:19 - Plasmid vacuum bubbles
36:30 - First successful buildout of a plasmid engine
46:55 - The hilsch vortex tube
51:34 - The plasmoid Unification Model
57:18 - How this technology will effect the world
59:33 - The VAJRA implosive turbine & the ancient THUNDERBOLT tool
1:06:34 - Plasma powered CAT generator
1:13:05 - Chimneys & coal stacks
1:17:12 - Aerospace engineer explains potential applications for plasmid energy
1:27:26 - When will this technology be taken seriously?
1:39:57 - Thunderstorm generator measurements match the slope of the great pyramid.
1:43:57 - Potential function of the ancient “Vajra”
1:45:42 - Zeus holding the Vajra
1:56:34 - Plasmoid technology being used at a power plant
2:03:50 - Space propulsion
2:10:22 - Summary on plasmoids, ancient geometry, and the future of planet earth
I listened to it (once) and I may have missed the part where it's explained how when the Oxygen is stripped from the oxides the Carbon particulates go a way (somewhere).

And they never mention what a Rankin-Hilsch vortex tube sounds like. It's a screamer.

redpoint5 09-26-2023 11:49 PM

Seems like a lot of jargon.

I avoid jargon unless it's it's well explained to the point that I have no further questions.

freebeard 09-27-2023 12:24 AM

How do you know when you won't have questions? The jargon tends to be Hindu Vedic scientific terminology.

He's asking for six months to wrap his own mind aound it. I think the claims are far too broad. But it's more comprehensible than novelinflow's Retrodynamic Effect

But I don't see how they're not transmuting elements.

aerohead 09-28-2023 12:05 PM

'plasmoids'

Quote:

Originally Posted by freebeard (Post 688000)
I'm not sure what to think. I really respect Randall Calson on Sacred Geometry and prehistorical history, but this is outside his ken:
Randall Carlson Finally Reveals Proof of Ancient Lightning Bolt Technology

I listened to it (once) and I may have missed the part where it's explained how when the Oxygen is stripped from the oxides the Carbon particulates go a way (somewhere).

And they never mention what a Rankin-Hilsch vortex tube sounds like. It's a screamer.

You might check out NASA.
They monitor plasmoids which form in Earth's streamlined magneto sheath, 'downstream' of our planet, in the solar wind.

freebeard 09-28-2023 02:04 PM

They confirm the existence, but that doesn't speak to manipulating them is a confined space.

aerohead 10-12-2023 11:59 AM

'existence'

Quote:

Originally Posted by freebeard (Post 688086)
They confirm the existence, but that doesn't speak to manipulating them is a confined space.

I've never run across one in 71-years. I'd need a reason to direct attention in their direction.

freebeard 11-08-2023 05:22 PM

Someone else whose opinion I respect weighs in:
2105 The Thunderstorm Generator - Malcolm Bendall's Marvelous Magical Machine
Dressed up version of an earlier patent by Pantone; both of them work be being a warmed air intake, the Hilsch vortex tube won't work on manifold vacuum.

Nevermind.