EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://ecomodder.com/forum/lounge.html)
-   -   Pro-life (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/pro-life-37801.html)

aerohead 08-30-2019 03:14 PM

Pro-life

'We're the least understood and most-discriminated-against natural life form on the planet,and we'd like our interests to be represented in court. If you're truly pro-life,then you're pro-cancer! We're part of God's plan!
Spokesperson, the Global Cancer Coalition and Melanoma Defense League,the Hague,yesterday.

RedDevil 08-30-2019 03:50 PM

Well, cancer and proliferation are strongly related...

All Darc 08-30-2019 09:26 PM

Uhnnn... The cancer as a discreiminated life form???

Strange joke...

freebeard 08-30-2019 10:56 PM

Quote:

Pro-life
Clickbait. Do you have a second source?

aerohead 08-31-2019 01:21 PM

joke

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Darc (Post 605738)
Uhnnn... The cancer as a discreiminated life form???

Strange joke...

I've gone off my medication and am having Jonathan Swift moments,after extreme insensitivity training over at the climate consensus thread;thanks to an un-named member from New Mexico.

freebeard 08-31-2019 01:44 PM

Quote:

...a redneck calling a hillbilly white....
Umm, maybe go back onto medication?

slowmover 09-02-2019 12:53 PM

Being worried over the sensitivity of another is sign of impending madness. That’s a road without end.

We ask for civility, and politeness is an option. Neither is a requirement. Some disputes won’t be settled with words.

By the way: “science” is bought and paid for. The replication crisis casts doubt on the whole endeavor.

If it will line someone’s pocket, you can read all about it. If it won’t, you won’t.

To insist otherwise (a noble unselfish endeavor) flies in the face of the evidence. That way lays religious dogma. Truth today isn’t truth tomorrow. So it’s not ever truth. Only currently-supported hypotheticals.

And when government gets behind it, it won’t be either true or a threat. Not when dirt-cheap amelioration is ignored in favor of highly expensive (profitable) “solution”.

When our own government is ever responsive to the 98% of us, that door on believability might crack open a little. But one needn’t worry that will happen.

aerohead 09-07-2019 03:35 PM

back onto

Quote:

Originally Posted by freebeard (Post 605787)
Umm, maybe go back onto medication?

'The pot calling the kettle black' maybe something no longer in the American lexicon,so I got creative with an equivalent corollary.

All Darc 09-07-2019 06:23 PM

On Brazil a huge comunication and email company, called UOL, have clear and sometimes fanatic leftwing view and politic. You know I'm not leftwing neither right wing. I just try to be rational and judge with clear mind, instead of follow any corrupt mass control brainwashing flag.

But the UOL it's a mess. They are in favor of wellfare and rights for immigrants who beats their wife often, or even rape european women (despite leftwing be supposed feminist), and have despise for fetus with months (more then 3 often). Everytime I talked about surgery to avoid unwanted childs suffering and campagness to help poor people decide have less kids, they censure me.
In their minds women can abort as many times they want in any fetus development stage they want, and poor people can have 1kids if they wish and goverment are forced to provid everything to them.