EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   Forum News & Feedback (https://ecomodder.com/forum/forum-news-feedback.html)
-   -   Quick Survey: Why do you modify your vehicle? (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/quick-survey-why-do-you-modify-your-vehicle-21372.html)

eBayGreenDriving 04-09-2012 02:14 PM

Quick Survey: Why do you modify your vehicle?

Hello everyone,

eBay Motors is looking to gather knowledge and testimonials that may be used for marketing or public relations purposes as part of a green initiative the eBay team is working on. Your information will NOT be used unless we obtain consent from you beforehand. Please take a moment and answer the questions below by sending us a private message.

• What’s your name?
• What do you do?
• What modifications did you do to your car?
• Did rising gas prices have anything to do with your decision? Where there any other influences?
• Have you made any other changes based to increase your fuel efficiency? (Driving differently, making fewer trips, etc.)
• Did you get the parts for the modification on eBay Motors? Why?
• Did you enjoy the experience of purchasing on eBay Motors? How long have you been a customer?

Thank you!

–The eBay Motors Team

eBayGreenDriving 04-09-2012 02:56 PM

Feel free to call 650-691-7314 or reply to the survey by emailing: sanchez <at> airfoilpr <dot> com

FXSTi 04-09-2012 06:03 PM

I was a bit skeptical, seeing that the listed e-mail was not an eBay address, so I searched the Google's on the phone number, and found this article: More than One-Third of Vehicle Owners Plan to Spend a Portion of Tax Refund on Their Car, Truck or Motorcycle, According to eBay Motors Survey - New York Times

Looks pretty legit to me.

eBayGreenDriving,

• What’s your name?
Kirk
• What do you do?
Disabled/student
• What modifications did you do to your car?
Grill block, instrumentation, increased tire pressure
• Did rising gas prices have anything to do with your decision? Where there any other influences?
New long distance commute influenced the purchase of a new fuel efficient vehicle.
• Have you made any other changes based to increase your fuel efficiency? (Driving differently, making fewer trips, etc.)
Radically changed driving style, decreased needless trips.
• Did you get the parts for the modification on eBay Motors? Why?
No. Home made from scrap. The instrumentation is only available from the importers website.
• Did you enjoy the experience of purchasing on eBay Motors? How long have you been a customer?
Have been an eBay customer since yr 2000. Never a bad purchase experience.

eBayGreenDriving 04-09-2012 07:10 PM

Thank you, Kirk!

Quote:

Originally Posted by FXSTi (Post 299323)
I was a bit skeptical, seeing that the listed e-mail was not an eBay address, so I searched the Google's on the phone number, and found this article: More than One-Third of Vehicle Owners Plan to Spend a Portion of Tax Refund on Their Car, Truck or Motorcycle, According to eBay Motors Survey - New York Times

Looks pretty legit to me.

Thank you for the response and validation!

Daox 04-09-2012 10:18 PM

You had a whole bunch of other replies in one of the other 4+ threads you've started over the past week or so.