EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   For Sale (https://ecomodder.com/forum/sale.html)
-   -   ** Tesla Model S Battery LUDICROUS Module from 2019 100Kwh pack - 9,200 miles ** (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/tesla-model-s-battery-ludicrous-module-2019-100kwh-38923.html)

Shepherd777 12-21-2020 02:06 PM

** Tesla Model S Battery LUDICROUS Module from 2019 100Kwh pack - 9,200 miles **
 
Hello All:

I have 4 very low mileage Tesla 6.375 battery modules for sale.

They are up on eBay, but I can let them go for less money if you PM me and pay outside of eBay as a friend via PayPal.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/23382761181...84.m1555.l2649

Long time EcoModder member.

redpoint5 12-21-2020 02:46 PM

Longtime Shepherd. Any updates on the Starship?

freebeard 12-21-2020 03:43 PM

I couldn't even cover the shipping, but 2x on how's it going?

Shepherd777 12-21-2020 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redpoint5 (Post 638860)
Longtime Shepherd. Any updates on the Starship?

Quote:

Originally Posted by freebeard (Post 638863)
I couldn't even cover the shipping, but 2x on how's it going?

Hey redpoint5 and freebeard -

Long time no talk.

I sold the StarShip truck to Shell in 2019. It has been updated and Shell will be doing another coast-to-coast run with it in 2021.

I'm currently working with a start-up company in California on a BEV version of the StarShip.

I'm also building a BEV hot rod, hence the batteries for sale here.

redpoint5 12-21-2020 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shepherd777 (Post 638873)
Hey redpoint5 and freebeard -
I'm currently working with a start-up company in California on a BEV version of the StarShip.

I'm also building a BEV hot rod, hence the batteries for sale here.

We're dyin' to know whatever you can share about your current projects.

I've been speculating on another forum about the future of solid state technology. Seems many big players expect to have a commercial product in the next 2-4 years. Curious if you have any input on that subject?

Shepherd777 12-21-2020 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redpoint5 (Post 638876)
We're dyin' to know whatever you can share about your current projects.

I've been speculating on another forum about the future of solid state technology. Seems many big players expect to have a commercial product in the next 2-4 years. Curious if you have any input on that subject?

Well, I can't share much.

I was on a conference call with GM twice last week regarding using their new Ultium batteries and possibly fuel cells in the new truck. Very preliminary talks. I'd love to use their products in lieu of some overseas products. I've been a GM fan for over 50 years now. And believe it or not, every car I ever owned was a GM product.

I can't share much about the hot rod BEV yet either, other than the fact that I plan to have it at SEMA next year.

The only solid state news I've heard is Volkswagen's recent announcement about they planning to use solid state as early as next year.

https://www.volkswagenag.com/en/grou...e-battery.html

freebeard 12-21-2020 10:00 PM

Quote:

I'm also building a BEV hot rod....
Do hear Tesla drivetrain? What's the donor vehicle? I have a 1958 Beetle and a Lexus electric axle. I think the next step would be a front axle beam extender that includes a battery box. It would be like Rich Benoit's Zero motorcycle motor into his low-boy roadster.

redpoint5 12-22-2020 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shepherd777 (Post 638883)
I was on a conference call with GM twice last week regarding using their new Ultium batteries and possibly fuel cells in the new truck. Very preliminary talks. I'd love to use their products in lieu of some overseas products. I've been a GM fan for over 50 years now. And believe it or not, every car I ever owned was a GM product

The only solid state news I've heard is Volkswagen's recent announcement about they planning to use solid state as early as next year.

Ultium looks promising. Word is v2 Ultium is in the works and uses solid-state tech.

Toyota is set to reveal a prototype EV using solid-state tech early next year.

VW is the most substantial investor in QuantumScape... seems any of the big players could be first to market with a solid state product.

Shepherd777 12-22-2020 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freebeard (Post 638886)
Do hear Tesla drivetrain? What's the donor vehicle?

Yep. Full ludicrous 100kWh drivetrain in a C2 Corvette.

samwichse 12-22-2020 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shepherd777 (Post 638906)
Yep. Full ludicrous 100kWh drivetrain in a C2 Corvette.

Yessssssss


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
All content copyright EcoModder.com