EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   The Unicorn Corral (https://ecomodder.com/forum/unicorn-corral.html)
-   -   What is Hydrocarbon Catalytic Fuel Conditioning (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/what-hydrocarbon-catalytic-fuel-conditioning-27642.html)

100MPGPLUS 11-27-2013 01:33 AM

What is Hydrocarbon Catalytic Fuel Conditioning

Members,
I have read so many elementary threads on this site and wonder when this forum, is going to step into Chemistry, Electo-Chemical, Thermodynamics and even basic Fuel Technology. Hey, Members, it is about to become 2014, did you know that consumers have access to "State of the Art" Technology, yes, you may not understand how it works but you can still get double MPG, cut Emissions by up to 95% and improve your performance, all at the same time, through the Technology.
Now, right now, as I write this thread, in the upper left hand corner is an advertisement for ScanGauge, the first step to changing your foot habits and get better Miles Per Gallon. What then, is that all your Forum Members do, say, uh, Technology which identifies Blow By Out Gases as real damaging gases if gone un processed by Technology, continuously damages your engines ability to be fuel efficient. A clean engine is an efficient engine. Clean, un fortunately, does not mean, wash the outside of your engine, it means use modern day Technology to clean and keep clean, then internal parts of the complete engine.
Well, you could go have your mechanic, use some One Time Application to clean your injectors but if the fuel you are burning is causing contamination, continuously, without cleaning the contamination, your engine will get more and more, internal dirt, soot, un burned contamination and your engine can not and it will not become, Ultimate Fuel Efficiency.
So, how, why do I start, there is so many so called Inventions. Start with Catalyst Fuel Conditioners, selective catalyst filter specific molecules of fuel, to help it release "Hydrogen" "Bond with Oxygen Faster" "Pre Combustion fracturing of Huge Clusters to Small Clusters".

Woops, sorry, way over your heads, need a refresher course in Catalyst Fuel Characteristic Conditioning? Read PCT/US2006/033584, which will educate you about Hydrocarbon Fuel Molecules, the IONs and Free Radicals, the Oxygen component of Fuel, Emissions gone un conditioned, how to use Selective Catalyst to grab what we want and release it, grab and retain, the harmful elements, keep them from contaminating the oil and fuel and then launch yourself into the 2014 World of Processing Hydrocarbon Fuels, to accomplish more of the 100% combustion result.

I am so sorry if you thought Fuel Efficiency was going to be easy.

Mark G. Cooper
Chief Science Officer for Y Not Innovations

Frank Lee 11-27-2013 04:02 AM

Quote:

What is Hydrocarbon Catalytic Fuel Conditioning
It is Unicorn Fodder you goof.

markweatherill 11-27-2013 05:23 AM

That reference should be PCT/US2005/033584 by the way.

100MPGPLUS 11-28-2013 02:02 AM

Please my mistake, PCT/US2005/033584, thank you for that

If any member, can read this US Patent, the subject about Hydrocarbon Fuel Conditioning at the Molecular level is discuss in detail. If you will simply invest in the time to read it, then the science surrounding Catalyst and use of Selective Catalyst, will make more sense.

However, there will be those, who do not still understand. Use Wikipedia, for your own references, if needed.

t vago 11-28-2013 02:14 AM

And, there, will, be, those, who, do, not, know, how, to, properly, use, a, comma, while, not, explaining, how, this, snake-oil, works,,,

niky 11-28-2013 04:57 AM

I've always used Selsun Blue myself. No conditioner needed.

gone-ot 11-28-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 100MPGPLUS (Post 401165)
If any member, can read this US Patent, the subject about Hydrocarbon Fuel Conditioning at the Molecular level is discuss in detail.

Sorry, but a PATENT description does NOT divulge *WHY* or *HOW* something actually is supposed to work or function, just *WHAT* and *WHERE* that something is different, improved, or unique over current item(s).

JRMichler 11-28-2013 12:21 PM

That's the patent application publication number. The US patent number is 7,704,464. A patent only means that nobody else has patented, published, or done it first. It does not mean that it works. I ought to know, one of my patents is for something that does not work.

oil pan 4 11-29-2013 11:29 PM

B.S. detector just caught fire and exploded...

Beau 11-30-2013 11:55 AM

The concept does not have to be reduced to practice, nor deemed to actually implement its claims, to be the subject of a patent application.

The patent merely protects the idea.