EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://ecomodder.com/forum/lounge.html)
-   -   Are you the owner of this... (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/you-owner-7584.html)

groar 03-24-2009 02:26 PM

Are you the owner of this...

I was leaving the office, walking toward my car, looking down to the keys in my hands when...

her: Hello
me: (why is she wearing this pied de poule outfit ?) Hello
her: Are you the owner of this...
me: (but she's pretty)
her: ...
me: (what will she say me ?)
me: (what does she avoids to tell me ?)
her: this car?
me: yes
her: we were wondering the reason of this
and she shows the skirts, not mine (as I don't wear skirt when I'm not drunk), my car's coroplast rear wheels skirts
her: this avoid the air to go inside the wheel ?
her: and saves gas ?
me: yes, but this can also make you go faster
she looked a little disappointed
me: but this permits me to save gas
her: you want to save gas !
she immediately disappeared...
and let me as a poor lonesome cowboy, disappointed she left me so quickly without asking me if they are effective, or something else...

Denis.

Daox 03-24-2009 03:16 PM

The way you write it, it seems like a very awkward meeting.

Piwoslaw 03-24-2009 03:20 PM

Oh man!! That's a tear-jerker. So close, so close... Maybe tomorrow you'll have more luck?
That's the first I've heard of someone trying to pick someone up with their ecomods. I'd try it, but then there is the wife...
Good one, Denis :)

SVOboy 03-24-2009 04:52 PM

You could make a dark, dramatic french movie about the whole thing.

dcb 03-24-2009 06:59 PM

yah, in black and white with some creepy clown in it, that would be awesome.

MetroMPG 03-24-2009 11:11 PM

What a sad story. I'm taking my wheel skirts off tomorrow!

(No, actually I'm reinstalling the third one - the single front wheel skirt, now that winter is over - tomorrow.)

Ryland 03-25-2009 12:49 AM

I've had people come up to me on the street and leave notes on my commuti-car before, along with some of the most fascinating looks I could imagine, no dates yet but single girls do seem to pay more attention to me now.

tasdrouille 03-25-2009 07:17 AM

Quote:

yes, but this can also make you go faster
Oh, you played the cool factor!

You have to wonder what kind of answer she was expecting, since both did not seem to satisfy her.

Drive Stick 03-28-2009 11:01 AM

You acted to weird you scared her off.

When someone asks you a question you can't act like you are on TV where you hear yourself narrating your own life, you actually have to reply to keep the person interest haha!

& lol for saying they help you go faster. Like Tas said, she wasn't happy with either answer or she already knew and just wanted confirmation.

Christ 03-29-2009 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryland (Post 94039)
I've had people come up to me on the street and leave notes on my commuti-car before, along with some of the most fascinating looks I could imagine, no dates yet but single girls do seem to pay more attention to me now.

I have a hard time believing that it's "good" attention unless it's coming from single girls wearing burlap... if you know what I mean.