We got a car which has good milage for its class as a starter. Wasn't easy to get, so we took what we could, got a few things extra, which I don't care for: A/C, electric/hydralic power steering, electric mirrors, roof railing, electronic gizmos. All of it comes standard
The engine is a commonrail 110hp turbodiesel. The engine is aluminum, so it warms up pretty quick (not quick enough, though).
- Tires at almost max sidewall.
- Closed up openings in the front of my engine bay undertray.
- Removed CD changer (didn't work anyway).
- Roof railing removed.
- Roof extension.
- Rear wheel skirts.
- LED DRL's.
- Lower grille block w/ 2 opening mechanisms: one for intercooler and one for radiator.
- Engine start button.
- Engine kill button
- Block heater (550W)
- Oilpan heating pad (125W)
- Insulation on oilpan
- EGR/coolant heat exchanger
- Winter block for upper grille
- Cardboard/alufoil insulation on engine
- Hankook Kinergy Eco LRR summer tires
- 12V (4x glowplug) coolant heater
- Full bellypan
Wishlist (too much time/cost/effort to be worth while):
- Intercooler bypass valve
- Electric water pump
- Electric vacuum pump
- Electric A/C
- 3-5cm suspension drop
- 6sp transmission swap
- EGT sensor