White is Right: 1998 Honda Civic EX
Displacement: 1.6 L
Fuel type: gasoline
Transmission: automatic
Curb weight: 2551 lbs
Coefficient of drag: 0.32
Frontal area: 0 sq.ft.
Instrumentation: ScanGauge
Description: 1998 Honda Civic Ex auto. Bought the car from my father for $550 in running condition and have put some money and hours into it to make it better condition. It is my commuter to keep miles off of my 2005 Toyota Tacoma and to save money on gas. When I first worked on it i cleaned up the interior and found ~$10 worth of change because the previous driver used it as a pizza delivery car. Painted the wheels semi-gloss black.
Build Thread:
Current Mods: Removed aftermarket amp, removed rear spoiler, 5" front air dam, upper grille blocked w/ little area cut out for air flow to radiator, frontal gaps filled w/ weatherstripping, carpeting and unnecessary crap removed out of trunk, spare tire and car jack removed, removed passenger windshield wiper and rain-x-ed the windshield.

Planned Mods: changing to 0w-20(or 30) mobil 1 full synthetic next oil change, rear wheel spoilers, rear wheel skirts, side skirts, windshield wiper deflector, remaking upper grille block w/ coroplast, lower grille block (plan on making some sort of slide system so I can move the coroplast when air is necessary, pizza pan wheel covers.
Official Fuel Economy Ratings
EPA city 24 mpg(US)
EPA highway 32 mpg(US)
EPA combined 27 mpg(US)

Actual Fuel Economy Performance
Lifetime 35.64 mpg(US)
Last 3 tanks 36.33 mpg(US)
90 days 37.19 mpg(US)
View Fuel Log
Last updated: Apr 02, 2014

(Created: 2013-11-26 02:18:16 / Modified: 2014-04-28 18:14:22)