You must sign in to add / modify vehicles in the EM garage
||2001 Honda Insight 5MT
|Coefficient of drag:
Resurrected, was almost dead when purchased.
"Cutest car I've ever seen," according to a gas station attendant lady in Onondaga, Ontario.
Upper Grill Block
Warm Air Intake
Lean Burn indicator on ScanGauge
New RE92s installed.
Elegant Forced Auto Stop switch is now functional and installed.
I am back to Insight rims, and I have a decent IMA now. I still don't have RE92's, but mpg is looking good.
ScanGauge II installed.
||- Upper Grill Block
- Lean Burn display on ScanGauge
- EFAS switch for Engine Off Coast
- ScanGauge II
- Coroplast underbody paneling
- Aluminum front underbody panel
- Removed radio antenna
- Removed rear windshield wiper
- Window tint (less A/C use)
||- Lower grill block
- Radiator block (coroplast or cardboard) for winter
|Official Fuel Economy Ratings
|Actual Fuel Economy Performance
|Last 3 tanks
|View Fuel Log
Last updated: Jan 09, 2017
(Created: 2016-04-23 09:22:36 / Modified: 2017-01-10 00:17:42)