You must sign in to add / modify vehicles in the EM garage
||2001 Honda Insight 5MT
|Coefficient of drag:
||Resurrected, was almost dead when purchased.
"Cutest car I've ever seen," according to a gas station attendant lady in Onondaga, Ontario.
Removed ScanGauge II
(To be replaced with OBDIIC&C)
Coroplast Radiator Block
Removed a damaged aero panel on bottom
Upper Grill Block
Warm Air Intake
Lean Burn indicator on ScanGauge
New RE92s installed.
Elegant Forced Auto Stop switch is now functional and installed.
I am back to Insight rims, and I have a decent IMA now. I still don't have RE92's, but mpg is looking good.
ScanGauge II installed.
||- Upper Grill Block
- Lean Burn display on ScanGauge
- EFAS switch for Engine Off Coast
- Coroplast underbody paneling on back
- Aluminum front underbody panel
- Removed radio antenna
- Removed rear windshield wiper
- Window tint (less A/C use)
||- Lower grill block
- Radiator block (coroplast or cardboard) for winter
|Official Fuel Economy Ratings
|Actual Fuel Economy Performance
|Last 3 tanks
|View Fuel Log
Last updated: Jan 18, 2017
(Created: 2016-04-23 09:22:36 / Modified: 2017-01-28 03:12:01)