View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 06:18 AM   #1170 (permalink)
charlie_fd
EcoModding Lurker

Geat work!

Hi,

Great work everybody! I've read through this topic like reading an adventure novel almost all night and I've decided to post an encouragement note and let you all know that you have yet another supporter from Europe.

I'm an IT engineer with 15 years of experience working with open source software, a passion for cars and currently on my first EV conversion. I hope I can contribute to this project and I feel that at this point this lovely experiment needs better presentation and collaboration tools so it can develop into a true community effort.

I would like to propose a software and documentation repository with version control, a bug tracking system and a wiki (that I'm offering to set-up and host on my company's server for free). I believe Paul will be able to coordinate the development and better use code suggestions from other people easier than reading through suggestions and code sniplets scattered through a forum topic.

Paul, if you believe my proposal is helpful let me know if you want to go ahead and setup the system for your project.

In any case, keep up the good work!

Adrian