Thread: Dune buggy?
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 06:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
stevet47
Eco Dreamer

Versa - '08 Nissan Versa SL Hatchback
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunchosen View Post
Steve. . .really?

I can see that being possible and probable but are you sure thats not s state reg?

The ghettoness of zip-tying a whole body is a bit much. I would just use mounts locked between bolts around the bars. . .think rods connecting to crankshaft. and then have them on squick release latches to make it easy instead of using bolts. . .

Nothing against zip-ting individual pieces of coro but the whole frame. . .thats pushing it lol

It is a state reg. This is all I could find for Tn. It looks like you might actually be ok. On a side note, in NY you need a special license just to transport it.

Tennessee Nitrous Oxide: The Tennessee Legislature withdrew legislation to prohibit the highway use of a vehicle equipped to supply nitrous oxide to the engine unless the system is made inoperative by disconnecting the line feeding nitrous oxide; removing the containers from the vehicle; or turning the tank to the off position. The bill did not prohibit operating a tow vehicle or RV that is equipped to supply the engine with nitrous. The bill is based on SAN-model legislation offered to state legislators as a compromise to a complete ban on nitrous oxide systems.