View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 02:26 PM   #1296 (permalink)
adamj12b
Master EcoModder

EVVette - '71 Chevy Corvette Coupe
Ok, I added the table of the control section to the page under what was there already. I did not delete the existing info because I did not want to step on any toes. I did not have a chance yet to check and make sure everything is perfect, I will compare it later to the excel sheet and make sure. Also, the code needs come cleaning up and I will also get to that later. I will also be adding the links for all the components like in the power section. This will take awhile as there is alot of different components. LOL. I hope to be able to work on it in a few hours.

Paul,
When do you plan on releasing the gerber files? There is a website called BatchPCB - Home that specializes in small qty orders of circuit boards. You upload your designs and a DRC bot(Design Rule Check Bot) checks the files to make sure they match the required specs. Then you are able to order your board, now, 2 weeks from now, whenever and how ever often you like. One of the best parts is that you can make your board available to anybody. They can add your board to their order. Here is one of my boards I designed a few months ago: Products

I think it would cost about 74 bucks to get one made.

-Adam

EDIT: Looks great Zero. Are you going to do the links or would you like me to?