Thread: NightRider
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 06:17 AM   #14 (permalink)
no_roads
Speed Freak!

Green Monster - '95 Honda del Sol Si
Turtle eco friendly driving in a show/movie

Well except for driving miss daisy? Just joking! There are alot of new movies that are atleast coming out and saying something about driving a hybrid and bashing on those that drive gas guzzlers. Like Just friends there is a part that they are riding in a Prius and they are basically putting another guy down for driving a Range Rover and then in Be Cool joh Travolta's Cadillac has something happen to it though I can't remember what and he drives a Honda Insight and he plays it off as it is a cool car. Then on another movie Dickie Roberts he is a valet and steals a Honda Insight and it shows how nice of a car it could be if some extremely rich director is willing to drive it. there is just alot of different places that I see Hybrids and generally great fuel economy types of vehicles out there and wish that they weren't so UGLY that I might consider buying one. I have a 2004 Honda Accord EX V6 Hybrid it looks kinda cool but the bad side is that it doesn't get that much better of gas mileage. Heck I would buy a 2 door civic hybrid if they made one. I mean it's just my wife and I and we don't carry anyone else with us but on rare occassions so it would be nice if there was better looking fuel economy vehicles out there also they would have to be able to fit someone of normal to above average size because the foreign asian type cars are way too small for me to even fit into. I'm 6'6" and weigh 280 I'm not fat, I'm athletic and I just don't fit into some of those tiny little cars.