View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 11:22 PM   #74 (permalink)
theunchosen
Master EcoModder

I would crank overtime on one or the other and get paid alot more, but I'm not sure which is the more viable option.

Owning the garage and getting paid the profit for each repair would be fantastic(I would be happy dropping labor rates just slightly to bring in new business and help some people out(mostly bring in new business ^_^)). It might take a very long time and it might not go to me. There are other grand kids in the family and I don't carry the same last name. It puts me a good bit further down on the ladder despite my best efforts lol.

Frank I entirely know how you feel. I actually quit trying to make bonus. I've been really hammering it lately with the downward economy to make it happen but getting the check and seeing most of it leave before I even touch it. . .its just not worth that effort. I mean out of a 650 bonus I walk away with 300 bucks. I'm still planning on dumping the effort needed for performance rank 1's but I can do alot less than bonus and get 1's.(why I am chatting on here lately, I'm on the phone ^_^ with a pissed off customer. Normally I would be working queue accounts to dig up errors or something but since I'm on the phone it doesn't hurt my productivity at all, and money per hour doesn't matter if I'm not aiming for bonus).