View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 11:46 PM   #1712 (permalink)
MPaulHolmes
PaulH

Michael's Electric Beetle - '71 Volkswagen Superbeetle 500000
Thanked 1,202 Times in 765 Posts
I don't seem to be able to explain properly. Maybe someone else should try?

My answer would be:

(for a new local working copy):

- "Checkout" the project to the local disk
- If you don't have local modifications continue to work on the trunk/HighVoltageController.c file as it came from the svn.
- If you allready have modifications since your last commit replace the entire content of trunk/HighVoltageController.c with your code. Then "SVN Update" (will merge the modifications from the svn with your own). Then "SVN Commit" will publish your modifications to the svn.
- continue to work on this file from now on. Always do "update" before changing thinks and commit when your are satisfied with your changes.

(for an already existing local copy):
- Just do "SVN Update"
- Continue to work on it

OK, checkout isn't an option now anywhere that I look, so I can't get past step 1 above.

tps report... pc load letter?

The directory that I downloaded a while back used to have a little green thing on it, and now it's red. I bet that's significant.

I think I just sent HighVoltageControllerImproved.c (which is the very much unimproved test version of the software, with the 2 numbers changed so that the pwm signal works.)

HEY! I JUST DOWNLOADED A 30 DAY FREE TRIAL OF SOME TERMINAL PROGRAM, AND I HAVE THE CURRENT DISPLAYING ON SCREEN! ya!
That's cool. Hmm.. There are a lot ofpossibilities with that!

Last edited by MPaulHolmes; 06-16-2009 at 12:07 AM..