Thread: nuclear plants
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 04:53 PM   #67 (permalink)
bgd73
Banned

oldscoob - '87 subaru wagon gl/dr
90 day: 47.06 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevey_frac View Post
Perhaps I should qualify mandate. I do not mean the government should enforce conservation. What i DO mean, is that I can get economic benefits, If i watch my consumption, and try to conserve. I can do this though monitoring and applying a continual improvement paradigm.

I don't want anyone telling me what I do and do not need, and I don't want the government rationing anything. Market forces have in the past, and will in the future, do more to promote conservation then any law ever will.

-Steve
It seems you just stated the government isn't yours and the market fixes conservative. Exactly backwards today.You not notice a carpocalypse and capitilist running for pretentious made cover? law does enforce conservative, espeically by constipating bad market and product. Even in my lifetime the gov't mistakes are learned from. The result of near future now ought to be interesting. I recently read an article of the facts of global warming, The facts. read by gov't. Peoples integrity gathering. Law is necessary, it is ours.
Unlike 1970s gov't approved low compression v8s with a ozone eating eGR valves, the same subject today is in a smarter realm, if it means putting billionared engineers back in thier retarded marketed cages with thier true nickels and dimes of the only learned integrity of thier true worth..this is the scary part of law and markets. USA is finally getting tougher with it.