Thread: nuclear plants
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 05:13 PM   #68 (permalink)
stevey_frac
EcoModding Apprentice

Jalilah - '07 Chevrolet Cobalt LT
90 day: 40.57 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgd73 View Post
It seems you just stated the government isn't yours and the market fixes conservative. Exactly backwards today.You not notice a carpocalypse and capitilist running for pretentious made cover? law does enforce conservative, espeically by constipating bad market and product. Even in my lifetime the gov't mistakes are learned from. The result of near future now ought to be interesting. I recently read an article of the facts of global warming, The facts. read by gov't. Peoples integrity gathering. Law is necessary, it is ours.
Unlike 1970s gov't approved low compression v8s with a ozone eating eGR valves, the same subject today is in a smarter realm, if it means putting billionared engineers back in thier retarded marketed cages with thier true nickels and dimes of the only learned integrity of thier true worth..this is the scary part of law and markets. USA is finally getting tougher with it.
High gas prices have driven more people to drive smaller more fuel efficient vehicles, and have done more to get companies to deliver them, then any government regulation has done to date. That would be a market force.

I'm not even sure how to interpret a lot of what you've written. Please clarify yourself before I attempt to answer you.

Last edited by stevey_frac; 06-17-2009 at 05:23 PM..