View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 10:43 PM   #30 (permalink)
shovel
Master EcoModder

Building a new car instead of maintaining an existing car is RE TAR DED. I have a special stapler for the reproductive organs of anyone who thinks it's a good idea to scrap a running, or one-repair-away-from-running machine. The future doesn't need retard DNA.

Anyone who thinks cars are ruining the environment needs to look at all the other outright wastes of resources we do that are less visible to the public than cars. Ever see how many acres of carpet and vinyl sheeting and cardboard and lumber that get simply thrown away into landfills from trade shows? How about all the miles of tape and shrink wrap? Every single week. Every major city. How about the hundreds of thousands of people flying from everywhere in the globe to visit the trade shows? Jet fuel ain't green. How about the millions of tons of freight shipped back and forth to the shows in diesel semi trucks? That's just my industry, WASTE WASTE WASTE WASTE WASTE. I won't make as much pollution in my whole life with every piece of trash I throw away, with every mile I drive in a 4x4 all my life, as is produced from ONE big trade show. Now think of all the other industries wasting needlessly?

Cars aren't the problem, they're just VISIBLE to idiots who can't think on a bigger scale. Old cars being scrapped is retarded - old cars scrap themselves just by getting used, any program intended to accelerate that is as wasteful as throwing away momentum by braking, except sometimes you NEED to brake - you don't NEED to throw away running, already manufactured, already DELIVERED TO THEIR AREA OF NEED cars. How much fuel is wasted bringing a new car to you when you already have a car? How much fuel is wasted bringing the resources together to manufacture a new car? How many petrochemicals are used, how many noxious chemicals are created as byproducts from manufacturing a whole new car?

Retarded. Utterly retarded and disgusting.