View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 06:52 AM   #19 (permalink)
Piwoslaw
aero guerrilla

Svietlana II - '13 Peugeot 308SW e-HDI 6sp
90 day: 58.1 mpg (US)
WOW!!!
That is a great job, Denis
Quote:
Originally Posted by groar View Post
During the driving today, a lot of people were looking at the uglyback. I never had so much looks with the grill blocks or the rear wheel skirts. Some broke their neck while they were passing me. I even saw someone taking my car in picture with his phone while he was driving...
Let's hope you don't get ticketed for being a distraction/hazard on the road. Some policemen may not like sillymobiles. I personally don't think it's silly and I would like to see more cars like that on the roads. BTW, will those additions be painted? I think if they were a color similar to the car then they wouldn't be so noticeable.
Quote:
I like how the circus character drawn on the underside is reflecting in the rear window
I wonder if the supports couldn't be taped edge-on? This would give you much better visability, so you wouldn't have to unfold the passenger side mirror.
Quote:
Before mid-july megane will have to pass a technical inspection, so I'll have to remove the aero-helps.
Do you know for sure that the tech station won't like those mods, or are you just not wanting to take chances? If they are not against any laws then inspection shouldn't be a problem.

What matters is where you're going, not how fast.

"... we humans tend to screw up everything that's good enough as it is...or everything that we're attracted to, we love to go and defile it." - Chris Cornell

[Old] Piwoslaw's Peugeot 307sw modding thread