Thread: Garage Job
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 02:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
bondo
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Herring View Post
Nice work...slick!

I have a few questions too...

1. Wouldn't the view out the rear window be extremely limited in this vehicle because the rear window is so flat?
2. With the sharp angle of the rear of the vehicle near the rear doors wouldn't it be difficult to get into the car...little space when door is open?
3. Is this an all-electric car and if not where would the engine heat dissipate since there is no front grille?

Thanks for the compliment Matt. Rear visibility is restricted. In the new pictures I just posted you can see there are two rear windows which should allow for a decent field of rearward vision.

Rear doors are tight. When the back doors are open, there will be a textured shelf on which to step onto to help you enter and exit the vehicle.

It is all electric. I built a small working model, of the patent I filed just last year, 18 years ago. It worked. I am presently constructing a full scale model. I have had three degreed Engineers look at the idea and thay all told me it is not perpetual motion. All three said it may even work! I value thier input for I respect those who have Engineering degrees. Without Engineers, we would all still be in the stone age.

Bondo