View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 02:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
fairdinkumfrankies
EcoModding Lurker

Yaris - '10 Toyota Yaris
90 day: 42.39 mpg (US)

Fiesta - '11 Ford Fiesta SE
Actually going out to Worcester, MA. Update: Failed inspection on Friday! Rust of all things. I have put some work into my trusty lil turd and got blind sided on the last day. Never fear, my friend jumped in and did not charge me for the Franken-patch. The spray paint even matched some of the better painted areas that are left. The mud flaps are gone and I have been toying with aero mods that I could live with. I know I am a nerd deep down but only my wife and kids are in on it LOL!!!! Hub caps are in. Partial grill block is coming up also. Under body tray looks bigger than I for the moment. I could live with smaller mirrors but have ruled out a mirror delete. My car can't take 13" rims so I am stuck with going from 185/65 14" to 175/70 14". I saw a lot or chin improvement that should be done. Has anyone found benefit in removing the power steering? Oh, tried pulsing my mother's Honda CRV and beat her highway average of 26 with 28 and mixed, hilly driving. I was already doing it but not like you pros are doing it.

Wing good or bad?