View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 03:20 PM   #30 (permalink)
bgd73
Banned

oldscoob - '87 subaru wagon gl/dr
90 day: 47.06 mpg (US)
japanese characteristic in general..they make proprietary changes for wealth. they do not care what is at the other end scratching thier heads in disbelief from one year to the next. It is in everything thay have ever shipped to the world. Old ford menatility is still churning in its grave...
The oldest subaru still has me stumped in disbelief in all aspects of every part of every change in newer subes. Absolutley unnecessary and bizarre to go through so many changes they hang themself in cost. it all comes back around. It is an old CRIME actually..
When you find fantastic workamanship selling for 500 bucks froma given company, in todays cost exceeding the current product quality by hundreds of thousands of dollars in reality.. the current product s worth the old cost of the old one..and less quality to boot...selling for 3 times as much... It is the "secret" business revealing itself. Stay alert, learn facts. It is indeed part of this centuries biggest world historied crime.
My go with that honda would be find a mainstream bike to hack into it. even japan has some 80s years staying with one successful think for a deacde at a time or so (about as long as I have found one run of anyhting by japan in the motorized vehicle category). As I said, really stay dynamical and search around.
The frustration with all this, is that american collapsed on itself following this disease as if it needed to be respected. All so predictable, many years ago. Think of ford and the swapability that disappeared, it cuts down on greedy billionarism.