View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 11:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
SVOboy
Dartmouth 2010

Vegan Powa! - '91 Honda CRX DX
Team Honda
90 day: 66.52 mpg (US)
Send a message via AIM to SVOboy Send a message via MSN to SVOboy Send a message via Yahoo to SVOboy
We could do brackets or something in the future, or have a "challenge" function where you can challenge a specific team.

Answering your points in red below:

Quote:
-On each team page, show each member and their stats, and a picture for their car, if they have one.Yep, this is the big thing on there. Not sure how I'll do the car picture thing yet though, since I honestly don't know how darin is storing vehicle images in the site
-Make it so the 'leader' of the team has to approve each member, or some system to prevent people with Honda's joining team Toyota, or something like that.Thought about this, but I want this to be more of a fun, all inclusive thing and don't want people kicking others off the team for getting a bad tank and wanting to jack up the stats.
-Make an error message show up when you try to join a team that you're already a part of.No real reason to do this, if you join your own team it actually doesn't change anything. I will remove the join option for teams the vehicle is already on though so it doesn't get in the way.

How are the stats calculated? By total miles/total gallons, or by ΣMPG/# of team members?Currently using the data from under the user's name in the forum, 90 day FE stats, then averaging that straight up so each member is equal and not biased based on who drives more.
I'm excited for it though