View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 06:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
cfg83
Pokémoderator

1999 Saturn SW2 - '99 Saturn SW2 Wagon
Team Saturn
90 day: 40.49 mpg (US)
drivingsteve -

Welcome to EM! Is this what you are asking for? :

Car Sharing: CarSharing Programs; CarShare Network; Car Share North America, Car Sharing Canada
Quote:
United States:

ZipCar - currently serving Boston, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland OR, Los Angeles, Washington DC.(metro), San Diego and Atlanta, with plans to expand to over 30 cities across the U.S. Car Sharing, an alternative to car rental and car ownership – Zipcar

City CarShare - serving San Francisco and the greater Bay area with a fleet of over 200 cars. Cars have automatic transmissions. sfcarshare.org As a City CarShare member, you get driving privileges in other cities, such as Philadelphia, Austin, Madison, St. Paul, Minneapolis, Syndey (AU) and Melbourne (AU).

Boulder CarShare - Boulder city-wide carshare program. Boulder CarShare is planning to place its first neighborhood electric vehicle in the Norwood/Quince neighborhood. (August 10, 2001) Home | e-Go Carshare

I-Go - serving the greater Chicago area. I Go Cars

Hourcar - serving Minneapolis and St. Paul MN with a fleet of ToyotaPrius hybrids and Toyota Yaris cars.

Philly Car Share - serving the greater Philadelphia region with Priuses, Minis, BMWs, Elements, pickups, and more.

Austin Car Share - serving the downtown Austin, Hyde Park and Univ. of Texas areas with Scion xA's and Toyota Tacomas.

Community Car - serving Madison WI with high gas mileage and hybrid vehicles.

U Car Share - currently in Portland, OR. Portland, ME. Berkeley, CA. and Madison, WI.
CarloSW2

What's your EPA MPG? Go Here and find out!
American Solar Energy Society