View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 06:59 AM   #2182 (permalink)
slurryguy
EcoModding Lurker

I have a completely different perspective.

Putting all the important links on the front page of this thread? ARE YOU CRAZY???

Schematics, Parts List, wiki, instructions, specifications, software...

If some WIMPY BUILDER isn't willing to read this entire freekin' thread to find all the important information, do they deserve the opportunity to build one of these controllers? REALLY? What is this country coming to? Everyone seems to need everything on a silver platter.

I think this thread should be a rite of passage. It should be required reading. I think every page should be printed out, engraved in granite, and and enshrined as one of the all time greatest documents in all of history. It should be right up there with the Magna Carta, the Declaration of Independence, and Martin Luther King's speech.

School children 50 years from now should think M Paul Holmes was a great American ReVolt-ionary. Greater than John Paul Jones!

This thread should be set to music and performed at the Metropolitan "Oprah"

There should be an Olympic Sport where newbies compete to read through this thread, and build a controller the fastest based upon the information contained in the thread.

If all the information is put where it's easy to find, people might think this thread was only a colossal waste of text full of bad puns!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slurryguy For This Useful Post:
Electroddy (10-19-2012), MPaulHolmes (08-14-2009)