View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 01:24 PM   #245 (permalink)
Matt Herring
Master EcoModder

Bone's 2010 Prius - '10 Toyota Prius Black
90 day: 56.78 mpg (US)
I met Wayne Mitchell from Priuschat in New Hampshire yesterday to have him install my EBH. It turned into a Prius EBH install party as 2 others joined Wayne and I in the fun! Wayne really saved me big time by installing the EBH for me (both in money and time) and I can't thank him enough (pics are included...mine is the gray Prius). After seeing the install I would have never been able to do this on my own...thanks Wayne!

I also got to ride along in his 2010 Prius which was a really cool. The car is sooooo much more stable than the Gen II models and has alot more giddyup thanks to the bigger engine.

One really cool thing Wayne showed me was a new instrumentation gadget that I believed he called an "MS1" from Japan. This thing was a super Scanguage (sorry no pics). It was fashioned from a Sony PSP handheld and gave you every bit of info. you could want for your car. Kind of like a scanguage with all the xguages programmed...and more! Would love to get one for my Prius...working on it!

FYI - The trip from my house to our meeting location in NH was a good chance to work on my highway driving and with little to no traffic in 85 degree temps I was able to get 70+ mpg for the round trip of 90 miles!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wayne1.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	4002   Click image for larger version

Name:	wayne2.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	4003   Click image for larger version

Name:	wayne3.jpg
Views:	23