View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 07:27 AM   #223 (permalink)
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant!

CR-EX - '12 Honda CR-Z EX
Send a message via Yahoo to bluetwo
It looks good, don't get me wrong, but at first when people see it I'm almost certain people will scratch their heads and have a lot of questions. I'm sure, as a guy in the Army if I were to have one, a lot of the guys will just made snide remarks or say something crazy about it behind my back and still others would have the decency to come up and ask me about it.

So the point is any pickup guy or gal is going to have a little bit of that if he/she goes beyond what is normal and regular or thinks outside the box as it were, especially for the purpose of being greener. I'm not saying I encourage stereotypes because I don't but they do exist and in the case of truck owners at their own design.

If you still don't get what I'm saying it's that it's hard to market something like this without it having the tough guy image because most people who put aftermarket parts and things on their trucks don't necessarily make the most out of the upgrades and unless other people are doing it... it's just kind of hard to market it.