View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 10:58 AM   #225 (permalink)
bondo
Master EcoModder

I want to thank each one of you.

Thank you for keeping this thread alive. You are keeping my drive alive by doing so. I value all the discussion here and I appreciate all the kinds words and help I have received from so many of you.

GoodOak is spot on about how important the marketing of the aerodynamic camper is. The other very important factor is manufacturing capability. You must be able to build it before you can market it. The expense of setting up manufacturing gets into the millions of dollars real quick. That is why I felt so fourtunate to have found a company last fall with a capacity to built 250 units a week which agreed to build the aerocap for me. I quit my good paying job in a design studio and prepared to finally start producing and marketing the aerocap. About that time last fall a bunch of investment paper pushing side betters realized they had bet too much and it was all going to collapse without a bailout. All the work I had done to get things to happen evaporated, along with the hopes and dreams of many other people and thousands upon thousands of jobs in the manufacturing sector disappeared.

When you get knocked down, you get up agian. You guys have helped me to get up off the ground and dust myself off. I'm back working on the aerocap presently tooling a new one for the 2009 Ford F-150. It has been very difficult without a paycheck for over a year now and no unemploymenty benefits either. But I'm not going to sit around on my ass and feel sorry for myself. No sir. I have a score to settle with Wall Street and I wish to thank you all again for keeping me motivated.

Bondo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bondo For This Useful Post:
ECONORAM (12-29-2012), WesternStarSCR (10-21-2012)