View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 03:51 AM   #2199 (permalink)
MPaulHolmes
PaulH

Michael's Electric Beetle - '71 Volkswagen Superbeetle 500000
Thanked 1,202 Times in 765 Posts
Awesome joe! I have been wondering about the spikes. Eric, he's waiting on stupid me to mail him the mosfets to blow up. I'm sending them out monday, I swear.

Mosfet source: TELL ME ABOUT IT!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING ON THE STUPID MOSFETS FOR A COUPLE WEEKS!!! Oh, they'll be here August 17th. YA RIGHT! STUPID LIARS!!! OK, calm down, Paul... I found this alternate source:

https://ec.irf.com/v6/en/US/adirect/...ID=IRFP4668PBF

They are more expensive than Digikey, but that's who I'm going to order them from. Makes me mad.

Ben, I ordered your bus bars and will start drilling them the day they arrive. I have your control section from PCBCart already here. I just need to order the components to populate the control board. I'm also going to etch your power section very soon. I'm finally done with work, so I can work. hahaha.

But wasn't Ben's done already???

Well, yes. I was going to mail out Ben's a week ago, but a rather strange set of circumstances happened. A really really really strange set of circumstances. hehe. Here's the short version: A friend (and single mother of 2 young adopted girls) of my wife's was going to become homeless. That night, someone called that wanted to see the controller I was going to mail to Ben. They offered $800 for it and her friend is now not homeless, but Ben is controllerless. hehe.