View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 09:32 PM   #16 (permalink)
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant!

CR-EX - '12 Honda CR-Z EX
Send a message via Yahoo to bluetwo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonMPG View Post
When I see an SUV I also think woman, followed closely by horrible driver. I have not yet met a woman that was a "alright" driver, Mediocre at best.
Ha ha, woah now. Some people could say that was chauvinist. I doubt it really matters much though, we're all adults here. And that might be due largely to the fact that most women just never really put too much thought into their driving, nothing like the way we do anyway. Go to any go-cart racing place and you'll see just how little consideration most people put into operating a machine. I like to go cart racing on a Tuesday afternoon when there are no kiddies or silly people trying to "race" and see just how good a lap time I can get. That's the rebel in me escaping and/or venting in a way that I can't normally drive in my road car but that's a totally different thread.

I see what you mean too. Not trying to dis anybody here. Lousy drivers on the other hand, are what I like to refer to as a bad connection between the steering wheel and the seat.