View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 12:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
bgd73
Banned

oldscoob - '87 subaru wagon gl/dr
90 day: 47.06 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Lee View Post
Weld a big honkin' piece of railroad tie across the back. That'll learn 'em.
there was time in maines automotve evolution, where cars rusted so fast, and accidents like mine..you could sincerely witness a hardwood chunk as a bumper. Old inspectors are real confused today, and the ECU people forgot waht a carb is. Today, the elder looking inspector, said several sarcastic things. the first was when he put it into reverse..the 10geared sube is as loud as my dads caterpillar...without the grind of course, when it is in gear, you sure as heck know it. there is a touch of limted slip diff at all times, in all modes. He obviously forgot 1987 and a carbed sube in his wise ASSness...

I did get lead to another garage. tomorrow morning early, I am just going to aluminuize the holes I opened to straightened pieces. A sledge hammer and chain on a tree did wonders. In fact I piucked the back end of the car off the ground by the chain wrapped high. Try that in any other subaru unwelded known to mankind... I dare you...

The integrity is outrageously beyond. the joke is over. I have already complained to state police...

meanwhile, it is approx 7 hours after accident, and there is a bump on my neck. Not good.