View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 11:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
blownb310
Master EcoModder

Saab EV - '19 Chevy Bolt EV LT

Pierre - '07 ZENN MC2 Base
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVOboy View Post
I'll be there!
Sounds great Ben.

I also wanted to let everyone know about some new details for this event:

1. Filling: We will be starting and finishing at the same station this time. We want our results to be as accurate as possible. So we will be making sure that all cars use the same pump for both fills, and must be facing the same direction while doing so.

2. Mileage verified: This will be an all new course and it is possible that someone could short cut the route, so odometers will be checked before and after, to verify mileage. If your odometer doesn't work or is grossly inaccurate, please contact me before the event.

3. Weather: Previous events have always been "rain or shine." Let's face it, no one will want to be doing this during an all day soaker in November. I will be watching the forecast closely and will make a decision 3 full days before the event. I don't mind a scattered shower, but if it is predicted to be a steady rain all day, I'll let you all know so the few of you that have a motel room booked can cancel without penalty. Rain has never stopped one of our events yet, and I don't expect to have to cancel, but you never know.